-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Item for sale with cash on pick up Hello
I have a 1967 Barracuda drivers side Fender for sale the one that has no turn signal marking on it. It is in good condition all it needs is a patch done on the bottom part of the back end. They sell the patch piece on ebay, year one ect. I don't have a welder and don't know how to. Since I got a replacement fender I'm selling this one. The item is in overall good condition, the rust on that botton part has been cleaned all out. Right now the fender has no rust on it what so ever and it has two small holes. The back rail is solid and the metal is solid. If anything please PM and I can give you my number and we can try to get something done... The part will be sold with cash on Pick up. It's and Item very hard to ship if your willing to do the arrengements to ship the part then I can see if I can ship. Everytime I try to attach the fender pics it gives me errors so If anyone wants pics please PM with Email and I can send them to you...
I don't really have an asking price on the Item but look at the pics and you can see that it's a very easy fix for someone with a welder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back