1967 Barracuda Fast back Mirrors

-

gibby911

Reaction score
I have a question regarding exterior mirrors on my 1967 Barracuda. I do not have a mirror on the passenger side , but , my door has holes for one . I have looked on line and all 1967s I have looked at do not have a mirror on this side.
Is this a preference thing ? Does anyone know where you might locate an exterior mirror or steer me in the right direction? Thanks...:prayer::newb:

I have a question regarding exterior mirrors on my 1967 Barracuda. I do not have a mirror on the passenger side , but , my door has holes for one . I have looked on line and all 1967s I have looked at do not have a mirror on this side.
Is this a preference thing ? Does anyone know where you might locate an exterior mirror or steer me in the right direction? Thanks...:prayer::newb:

If you have the remote on the drivers side then they make a matching non remote for the passenger side. You can find driver quality mirrors, new reproduction and some times NOS mirrors on eBay.

yhst-94630709418867_2247_115393437

The 2 previous posts are right .
The passenger mirror was an option. the drivers side was standard equipment.
You should be able to find one from most mopar vendors ( Year one , classic industries)
companies like that or salvage yards and on this site. Check out the for sale section.

Good luck and welcome aboard! I noticed you have one post.
Go to the welcome wagon section and introduce yourself.
There's a good group of folks here willing to help.

Holes were probably from back in a previous life some guy put one on and it was later removed.

Caution, Check the hole pattern and location on that right door. All too often an owner would put any nirror available on the pass door for towing purposes. A factory mirror could mean more holes and still exposed hole(s).
Good luck

-
Back