-
Status
Not open for further replies.

tbstangs

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm new here, but you can tell that by my post count. I'm trying to find this Barracuda a good home. It is a really nice solid car and deserves to be put back together. Here's the story:

My Dad and I now own a Barracuda, not by choice! He painted it for a guy and he never got payed. He got in a bind when his business took a down turn so we bought the car from him to help him and so my Dad could get paid for the paint job. It was an Arizona car and had NO rust in it! We are not use to that here in NC it was really nice to have a solid car to work with. Anyway, 340, Edelbrook intake and carb, Auto, 8 3/4 rearend, buckets with console and floor shifter, fold down rear seat. It was a 318 car but the 340 is built to (his words)'69 AAR specs? The heads and cam are AAR? flat tops all Mopar goodies, the trans was rebuilt locally and he had new bearings and stuff put in the rearend. We have all parts that was taken off the car. All interior sheet metal is painted. It needs carpet, weather stripping, seat covered, chrome bumpers(have old ones straight but need re-done) the stainless cleaned and reassembled. The rear glass we have and is good shape. Pm me any ?'s We are asking $9,500. Thanx.

Tony
Garage127.jpg

Garage125.jpg

Garage130.jpg

Garage105.jpg

Garage103.jpg

Just to let you know, it cannot be an original 318 car. They were not available in A-bodies until 68. 67 Barracudas were available with a slant, 273 two barrel, 273 four barrel, or a 383 four barrel. The fifth character in the VIN will tell you what it was. Good luck with the sale.

so you saying you have most the parts to put it back together? glass? grill? tail lights? all the good stuff?

Just to let you know, it cannot be an original 318 car. They were not available in A-bodies until 68. 67 Barracudas were available with a slant, 273 two barrel, 273 four barrel, or a 383 four barrel. The fifth character in the VIN will tell you what it was. Good luck with the sale.

It must have been a 273 then. Sorry, the Dodge/Plymouth stuff is new to me. If it were a Mustang I could tell you all about it but then it wouldn't be here for sale8) Anyway Thank you for the info and I'll check the fifth digit.

Snake, Yes I have grilles, tail lites, emblems, console, seats, back glass. All that stuff. I'll take some more pictures tomorrow and post. Thanx.

Tony

Here is a link to all the pictures of the parts. I tried to show the flaws in the parts. I don't want to hide anything. There is a hole in the tail light lens and the front lights in the grilles aren't perfect. The "molding" around the grilles had a couple places. There appears to be an extra back seat? Not sure what it is? Thanx for looking.

http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t91/TBSTANGS/For Sale/

Tony

The Barracuda will be at the Food Lion Auto Fair at Charlotte Motor Speedway this weekend. It will be outside in the "green field" today through Sunday. If anyone is going to be there and would like to see the car in person. Thanx.

Tony

I think the problem is there is a barracuda on this site with a 440 in it. all to gather and running.It is for less then your car,Bad economy

Not trying to say anything bad but might want to spend little time putting it back together for that money

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!
Took it to Charlotte's Auto Fair, Thursday morning and had cash in hand by lunch. Thanx for all your help. I sold a 64 Falcon Pro Street it seems like a decent place to move an old car. Thanx again!

Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back