1967 Barracuda Grille and headlight bezels with turn signals!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cudavert

DARTAHOLIC
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Here's something that's taking up some shelf space and could be helping fund my '69 Dart resurrection. This is probably the nicest unrestored grilles/bezels you'll ever find. Nope, not perfect but from a very dry climate and not funky and corroded either. The chrome on the turn signals is nearly perfect. No pitting at all. The clear lenses are pretty nice but can be replaced pretty cheaply. $500 plus shipping.

Attachments

• DSCF0579.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 750
  • DSCF0580.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 886
No pitting on either of the headlight chrome rings....

DSCF0583-1_zps95ad3834.jpg

DSCF0584-1_zpsd0da51a6.jpg

Here's the only dent on the 1 grille itself.....and this is on the passenger side.

Attachments

• DSCF2096.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 598
No offense taken. Yeah.....that's why I mentioned, they're not perfect. Barracuda bumpers never did provide a lot of protection for their grilles, that's for sure. I just want to be totally upfront with their condition. Still much better deal than trying to piece together a grille from parts off Ebay, in my opinion. These have never been restored, taken apart or even repainted, and all the mounting studs are intact; none snapped off.

Wife said no :(
These are a little nicer than the ones I have.

cudavert

I sent you some PMs about sending me additional pix of the grilles to my home email.address so i can look em over better. I know $500 is a good deal but its still a bit of money to put out. I dont want to pull the trigger on this one until i can look em over good. Im sure you undeestand. Send me the pix so we can deal.if were gonna deal.

Thanks
Matt

Sure thing Matt.....I totally understand, sorry. I'll get on that right now. Been a little hectic here lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back