Status
Not open for further replies.

cudavert

DARTAHOLIC
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Okay, here's the latest!......RAN WHEN PARKED!...my '67 notchback parts car. I've had it over 10 years. Complete drivetrain (engine is missing rockers though), all the A/C compressor and bracketry, power steering, floorshifter, nearly PERFECT floors and trunk, gas tank, complete glass and doors, uncut dash (but no gauges) This car has rust around the back window, but that is about all. A couple of bubbles on the quarter panels. All frame rails etc. are pretty much as they left the factory. Somehow, the vinyl top really did a number around the back window, but the rest of the car is almost virgin metal. $750

P1002124.jpg

I don't WANT to part it out, I want to sell it whole.....I think it's a decent deal, but of course I want it gone! Right now, I'm trying to clean it out a bit and take more pics. Also, I am going to list all the things that are included, and things that aren't. I'm doing that right now......oh, yeah, no front clip or hood.

If you decide to want to sell some parts off that car, send me an email.

I'm wondering if it has nice dash bezels, passenger side quarter and trunk floor.

Thanks Jim
Email: [email protected]

I'm with chasduster!If you were right coasted,I'd be sleeping in it before the weekend was through(assuming my wife found out I'd bought it!)!:sign10:

-And here's some things ya'll might want to know about the car.....
-Wiper motor and linkage intact.
-Is a manual disc car.....(but now front drums) All hyd lines/proportioning valve are original though.
-Heavy duty suspension car.....has 6-leafs in rear. Front lower control arms are now non-sway bar type.....and no sway bar.
-All wiring is intact, nothing cut.....underhood as well.
-No column, but P/S gearbox is there.
-Outside remote mirror with pretty good chrome.
-Day/night mirror.
-Trunk lid is straight, rust-free, and have key.
-Will include flip open gas cap.
-Stainless pedal pads.
-Dual horns.
-Throttle cable, kickdown linkage intact.
-All tinted glass, except for small vent window glass.
-Complete floor shifter setup.

How about the hood, I want to do some experimenting and need a donor hood to play with.
TIA, Rat
Anybody that knows I'm wrong please correct me,but I heard a long time ago from a reliable source that the 74-76 Dart/Valiant hood matches the 67-69 Barracuda lines-would this give you what you need to experiment with?:munky2:

Anybody that knows I'm wrong please correct me,but I heard a long time ago from a reliable source that the 74-76 Dart/Valiant hood matches the 67-69 Barracuda lines-would this give you what you need to experiment with?:munky2:

Fits 69s. There are changes in the underhood bracing.

How about the hood, I want to do some experimenting and need a donor hood to play with.
TIA, Rat

Hey DesertRat, I have a 68 Barracuda hood that I'd sell really cheap but I'm a bit too far to ship it without breaking the bank.

Ken
Edison, NJ

How about some pictures of the front and passenger side of car?

Does the car come with any front end sheet metal or trim?

Picture of engine compartment (fenderwell rust, etc)??

What size engine trans and rear in car??

picture of interior??

I think I would like for my next racecar project, but CA is 3000 miles from DC.

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back