-
Status
Not open for further replies.

67fish383S

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
Beginning strip-down of a '67 Notch. Brown with copper interior. An overview of the car is in the video. Prices will be negotiable based on condition and availability. Message me with what you may need. Located in Spring Lake, MI. Thanks.

IMG_8083.JPG
IMG_E7977.JPG
IMG_E7978.JPG
IMG_E7979.JPG
IMG_E7980.JPG
IMG_E7981.JPG
IMG_E7982.JPG
IMG_E7983.JPG

Good morning,

I am not able to listen to the video at this time and wanted to reply.

How are the door shells? And how much are you looking to get for them?

Fenders look good. How much are you looking to get for them?

I couldn’t tell if you there was rocker trim?

Thank you for your time.

Good morning,

I am not able to listen to the video at this time and wanted to reply.

How are the door shells? And how much are you looking to get for them?

Fenders look good. How much are you looking to get for them?

I couldn’t tell if you there was rocker trim?

Thank you for your time.
I will be able to more accurately assess price once it is all off the car. Give me a few days and I will let you know in more detail. Everything you asked about appears in good condition. There is no rocker trim though. Please send me a PM. Thanks.

You already have my list and it looking good in the pics. :thumbsup:
I'll wait to hear from you.

Good Lord, that looks restorable. What's wrong with it? Frame rot? Oh well. PM sent
Pictures are very deceiving. Everything is relative of course, but my assessment and that of the 40 years experienced body guy I bought it from is hell no. It is a Minnesota rust bucket and the frame rails and floors are dust. I know, I know, “Everything is fixable” right? Only when you put five times the money and time into it than it will ever be worth in this case. Not for me. Or most people unless they have unlimited funds and time. I wish I could bring her back, but not happening on my watch. At some point I may try to find a home for the shell rather than cut it up. It might make a decent drag car/tubular frame transplant.

How are the quarters
I have not assessed them in great detail yet, but they are about what you would expect from a Minnesota car. I am not sure at this point that I will cut the shell. I may try to find a home from it as a drag car/tube frame transplant. In either case, I am quite a ways off from doing anything with the quarters. If you are still interested, PM me and we can discuss. Thanks.

wanna sell car as is?
No, sorry, bought it specifically to get parts I need and will be parting out the rest, primarily un-bolt-ables only. I've already removed most of the interior. The shell is likely a tube frame drag car project at best. If you have any interest in that, PM me. Thanks.

Hi, I asked about the drivers side front grill yesterday morning. Is it available? Thanks.

Hello!

I have a 1967 Plymouth Barracuda and am interested in the following parts. Please let me know if you still have any of these. Thanks!

Best regards,
Noel

Horn ring/button
Header letter "U"
Both fenders (drivers and passenger)
Trunk pan (especially drivers side underneath fuel neck)
Set of hubcaps
Dash bezel
Not sure if you have the two rear quarter windows from a 1967 Barracuda convertible

Trunk drops Left and/or right
Front wheelwell splash guard L & R (between tire and door)

Thanks

Trunk trim top and bottom I’ll take both of them if there available stiill

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back