-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dudeman

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1967 barracuda notchback, originally a /6 car based on my limited knowledge of tag numbers and k frame. Needs a lot of work but I think this is a steal. The 360 block and heads should be an easy $300 and from what I've seen the taillights are going for $150 a piece also a brand new spring relocation kit worth $100 from RMS. I have two hoods with inserts and fish emblem. Also a lot of little hidden treasures. I have side glass and hardware but no windshield or back glass. All the front suspension pieces (to include one year only drag link). No front fenders or valance. Needs front seat and patches in the floor and rear quarters. Can't think of what else but I don't have time to work on it anymore and I need the space in the garage. I just don't want to send it to the junk yard. Please note I don't have the title, just a bill of sale.

Attachments

• engine.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 726
  • car and parts 001.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 713
  • car and parts 002.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 736
very intrested in the enire car/parts, but still need some more pics of floors, trunk, underneath if you can. also, maybe a list of all parts you do have for it, and what type of rear do you have for it?

Sent a PM yesterday, I'll take the 67, have my truck and trailer ready - waiting repsonse!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back