1967 Barracuda Rim Options

-

goomasterc

Reaction score
Looking for rims/wheels for my cuda and it is near impossible to get 14" rims. Anybody know what I can put on that is more readily available? Lookign for some snazzy black rims.

Welcome...

Saline Michigan?

I have some very nice original SBP Centerlines with center caps if you are willing to drive up to Midland/Gladwin.

there are quite a few companies making 14 and 15" SBP wheels, just gotta search for them... there are members here that have them for sale all the time. and welcome....

I've got snazzy black rims on my Barracuda! They are 15", which is more readily availble. Wheel Vintiques, and I believe Coker, can make them up for you, if that is the route you wish to take.
'67 Barracuda front-15 x 7 steelies w/4.25" BS on 215/70/15's
rear-15 x 7 steelies w/4.25" BS & 1/2" spacer, on 275/60/15's
bone stock front end rebuild, SS springs out back, no other mods.
BTW, welcome aboard, and lets see some pics of your Barracuda!

Looking for rims/wheels for my cuda and it is near impossible to get 14" rims. Anybody know what I can put on that is more readily available? Lookign for some snazzy black rims.

it not easy finding 14" tires in wide sizes either look at both options before making up your mind. I bought my steel wheels from specialty wheel in a 15" sbp and had a lot more tire options.

IMO 15" are the way to go for tire size options. my black snazzy wheels are 15x6.5 and 15x7 " steels

Thanks everyone. Looks like 15x7 may be the way to go. I am mechanically declined and need lots of help!

........................................................................................................
You can try these guys too......

ET Wheels by Team III Wheels

-
Back