-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jamey

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have a very clean 67 Belvedere II for sale. It is an original North Carolina car, still wearing 75% of its original paint. It is a 318, 727, 8 3/4 car with manual steering and manual disc brakes. This is a very straight and fairly easy project car. The fenders, hood, and engine compartment have been stripped and epoxied. There is minor rust in the lower quarters and behind the bumper. All easy fixes. Drivers front floor was replaced.

The good:
Perfect silver special seats and door panels and black dash pad
318 runs perfect. Top end has been rebuilt
727 is near new and shifts perfectly
Fairly new brakes includind front discs that I added
Recored radiator
New U-joints

The Bad:
Minor rust in lower quarters and behind rear bumper (none in trunk extensions, outer wheelwells or trunk)
Needs New carpet and package tray (not sure about head liner)
Engine and tranny and interior removed for paint job (hasn't happend in two years tired of waiting)

I've been waiting for two years for this car to get painted and I'm tired of waiting. I have other cars I want to work on, so I'm getting rid of this one. It is located at my friends in SW PA. I am in NW PA. PM me here
I am currently getting more pics of the car for anyone interested. The pics posted here are before the front end was stripped and epoxied.

$5000 obo

Attached Images
attachment.php

OK, I'd like to move this car. Price is $3500 firm and I'm keeping the dash pad and will replace it with another. It will also have gtx bucket seats and rear seats instead of the silver special interior.

The motor and tranny are back in. I don't have it running at this point as the car is 3 hours away from me to work on.

Wow,
This is real sign how bad the economy is. How can this car still be for sale?
If I Did not not have too many irons in the fire right now and you where closer I would snatch that thing up.
Please somone buy this car and get it back on the road.
Have you tried eBay?

Yeah, I'm a little surprised it hasn't sold yet. I've had interest in the car, but nothing has worked out yet. I haven't tried ebay, and probably won't. I don't really like ebay, so I'll use sites like this to try and sell it. I don't have to get rid of the car, but would like to free up some space.

How about trades? I don't need more cars, but who knows. I will only consider something in the same shape as this car, and I'm partial to 67-69 barracudas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back