-
Status
Not open for further replies.

hemidart1

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking to see what's out there. Before I go any further i'm located in Soo Ontario, across the bridge from Soo Michigan so if any U.S. guys are interested in a trade they should know that the car has to be brought through the border by you the buyer or a broker.

I'm looking for a '67 to '71 Dart or '67 to '69 Cuda or maybe a Duster.

/6 is okay of the car is real clean.

My car is a nice driver with great interior. It needs a few things like paint to be perfect(was painted in '86 and is showing a few small dings and two small bubbles behind one wheel.). It was a Tennesse car and still has the original paint on the frame. The dash lights need to be fixed as well as the connectors to teh rebuilt headlight motors. Car runs and drives great. I've put on new in the past 3 years:
17's
disk brake conversion
new rear drums/brakes
fan shroud
TTI tailpipes
3 inch exhaust, Flowmasters
high volume oil pump

The car has been lowered with blocks in the rear and the bars cranked down in the front. I've had an aligment and it drives nice.

IMG_1289small.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laA4By65EDg

Those are awesome cars, we had a 66 318 back in 95 sold it dirt cheap i was so pizzed.....exhaust sounds really good....got any more pics under hood under neath inside........I love the inside at night time looks like a landing strip

enigine pics......interior pics....underneath pics......How a hard would it be to get the car in the us

to get a car inot the States you need to be at the border with it. Other than that it takes about 10 minutes as long as the seller has the correct paperwork to give you.
earlypics1070.jpg

2006pics733.jpg

Wow....that is one nice car.... I have a 70 challenger w/ a 360 but not that nice....Is this car a #'s matching car

yeah it's matching numbers. orginally a 383 2 barrel, I switched it to an Edelbrock 4 barrel with a factory cast iron intake.

beautiful car,, always loves those 66/67 chargers,,,

whats the issue with the dash lites???

what mufflers you running,, sounds great

the dash lights needs the powerpack (located behind the glove box) changed or rebuilt. I think they run about $100 for a rebuilt one.
I'm running Flowmaster Super 40's in 3 inch. They have a nice deep sound.

your'e killing me with all these pics of this thing........ I love my challenger but this thing gets better with each pic....

sounds a lot different then my flow master 40s,,,

at first i thought the car was white,,,looks great in that yellow,,

Thats a gorgeous charger! I'd love to have it but no trade for ya.

Good luck and nice car!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back