-
Status
Not open for further replies.

gottuna

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1967 cuda race car backhalved, 32*16*15 goodyears, ladder bar, mustang two front suspension, set up for 440 glide, motor plate, cragar alumi stars all a round. arizona car, have title. comes with a custom set of 2 1/4 headers, straight body paint is nice minor scratches. all lexan windows, exept for the rear that's original glass. 5500.00 obo. e-mail [email protected]

DSC00540.JPG

crazy good deal considering i paid $5,000 for my basket case barracuda tat needs the frame replaced along with every piece of metal....:read2:

Any other trades send me your number so that I may call if possible.

Mate that is one sound deal!

You know how it goes,too many nice cars,not enough money :(

Your cuda should sell faster than a bullet proof vest in basra.

Not Too Far, Made The Trip This Weekend, 1423 Miles One Way
Car Is Excelent, Everything Tim Said Ands More
Thanks Thad

Holy friggin cow Thad, that was a STEAL! I never even saw the initial thread on this, would have traded my '72 RR in a heartbeat... good luck with it buddy, make her go scary FAST!

Congrats on a really nice car! Put up some more pics when you get a chance.
Looks like Tims picture was taken at Speedworld....
Alan627b

Ive got a 73 B5 blue roadrunner that is almost done at the body shop, with new paint and white stripes. Bench seat, automatic 318 car originally, but i have a new 400 for it. Let me know if you are interested and we can exchange some pictures.

Holy friggin cow Thad, that was a STEAL! I never even saw the initial thread on this, would have traded my '72 RR in a heartbeat... good luck with it buddy, make her go scary FAST!
It will be a while before we get to the car,we are working on a customers car, have to finish it to fix our rides, but not to long, we still have to race the other two car the rest of the season
Thanks for the notes everyone
Thad

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back