1967 Dart Convertible - $5500 (Melrose)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want more than $500 for something, DRAG IT OUTSIDE and get some decent pics........The car needs a LOT, including the proper BETTER LOOKING front end......

I think that front end looks better then the original (now if it had the 71 grill that would be even better) and I prefer the 67-69 style rearend then the 70+! Basically this car has the best of both worlds.

I cruise Craigslist every day and I can tell by people's wording in their ads that they just haven't come to grips with this new economy......they haven't accepted it yet. They still think we're living in Barrett-Jackson-land. You'll see people writing "won't last long at this price" and other hilarious (wishful thinking) things like that. Sometimes.....after weeks of not selling their cars, they'll either beg people to just come over and make an offer or.....take the ad off, unless they absolutely HAVE to get rid of it.

Man, it IS sad......and I see the same thing here sometimes.

Now that I think about it I'd sell the frontend and slap a 70-71 Duster frontend on with the meanest grill ever used on an a body, the Sharktooth grill. Also a shaker and cuda gills on it as well. Think it would look great with it being a convertible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back