-
Status
Not open for further replies.

67yellowdartgt

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This 1967 Dodge Dart is as solid as they come. It has NO rust on it and is ready to be put back together. I purchased this to do as little work as possible, but the holidays are here along with a newborn and it has to go now. It started life as a slant 6 solid 1967 dart that lived its entire life in California. I purchased the roller July of this year and started buying pieces to assemble it. The car was originally Gold but the previous owner painted flat black (bad paint job). I recently pressure washed the entire underside to get it ready for undercoating but that's about all I have done.. The exterior is solid and will need very little to be ready for paint. All glass is perfect (except the windshield). It has a 8 1/4 rear end with a 355 sure grip and drum brakes all around. I recently purchased front disc brakes from a 1974 dart and spent close to $800 on new replacement parts and powder coating. Brand new rotors (Powder coated black), Brand new calipers (powder coated Orange), new brake pads, spindles powder coated Orange, lower control arms powder coated black and dust plates powder coated silver....My plans were to paint the car Vitamin C Orange, so the front brakes were to accent the car..The bumpers have no dents and just need some scuffing and MOTHERS POLISH to bring back the shine..
The interior is solid..as mentioned the car has NO RUST and looks almost new on the inside..The dash has no cracks and has a column shift. I was planning on making this a floor shift, so I have a perfect black floor console from a 1967 Dart GT and perfect Dart GT front and rear bucket seats in black that go with the car.
I also have a 1968 340 motor that is 98% complete and was running when pulled from the previous car 6 months ago along with a recently rebuilt 727 transmission. The Dart needs very little and everything is here to have this on the road in no time....
I tried to list everything as accurate as possible. Please feel free to contact me with ANY questions or comments, I'll be glad to answer any concerns you may have.
This will make a PERFECT Holiday present!!!!!! $3200.00
678-522-5716

Located 30 miles north of Atlanta

new dart pics 012.jpg

Dammit!! Hope it went to a good home!! I'da spoiled that little thing sooooo much!!! She can come live with me if she wants to run away.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back