Status
Not open for further replies.
67DartGT007.jpg

67DartGT008.jpg

67DartGT009.jpg

67DartGT010.jpg

67DartGT011.jpg

Thanks for the kind words guys.:cheers:

She is a beauty,and a great runner. Just goes to show how amazing Mopar is. 43 years old,still sporting many original parts, and can put up with the hell that is So. California traffic without batting a blinker!

She truly is my:love7:Dream car and I will kick myself when she is gone,but we need a newer car that I wont worry about getting hit in traffic,I actually get sick every time someone cuts me off or wanders into my lane.I think I would die if I got into an accident with her.

Not to mention I have FULL coverage insurance on this bad boy as a daily driver, so insurance is not cheap.Insurance,gas,maint./upgrades cost us more a month than a new car would. I wish I could afford another car but I cant,and I dont have the space to park her.

I am a racer at heart,and if I kept her she would undergo a HUGE transformation in prep for road racing.I just dont think I could do that to this car,its just too nice,too original....too special(in my opinion anyway)I hope when I am ready to retire I can find another Mopar just like her to toy with.

Thanks for the kind words guys.:cheers:

She is a beauty,and a great runner. Just goes to show how amazing Mopar is. 43 years old,still sporting many original parts, and can put up with the hell that is So. California traffic without batting a blinker!

She truly is my:love7:Dream car and I will kick myself when she is gone,but we need a newer car that I wont worry about getting hit in traffic,I actually get sick every time someone cuts me off or wanders into my lane.I think I would die if I got into an accident with her.

Not to mention I have FULL coverage insurance on this bad boy as a daily driver, so insurance is not cheap.Insurance,gas,maint./upgrades cost us more a month than a new car would. I wish I could afford another car but I cant,and I dont have the space to park her.

I am a racer at heart,and if I kept her she would undergo a HUGE transformation in prep for road racing.I just dont think I could do that to this car,its just too nice,too original....too special(in my opinion anyway)I hope when I am ready to retire I can find another Mopar just like her to toy with.
I,d stash it somewhere til your done your bit in the services!By the time you retire,these cars will be long gone.Unless you still have one!I would keep it and do whatever it takes to get your wife in another newer car.Good luck with the sale in these tough times!

P.SIf you advertise your car in Kijiji.com(Canada)you,ll get 2X what you,d get down there!My 2 cents.

Thanks Scott. I wish I could keep her,but I dont see any way unless I get a better job tomorrow!
If I remember correctly,you,ve been in alot worse predicaments!Things can happen overnite when you set your mind to do it!!Good Luck!When do you join?

I dont think I can do it. This is my dream car,its worth the struggle. Mods feel free the remove this post.

Thanks for setting me straight! Haha:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back