Status
Not open for further replies.

Grinder

Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Up fpr sale again and for real this time is my 67 Dart GT. Its my daily driver,so actual mileage goes up every day. I have tons of paper work documenting this car. It basically sat in a garage with 81,000 miles on it since the 80's I bought it December '08 with 81,*** miles and have put 18000 miles on it since including a few trips to vegas and back.The motor,trans,interior are all original.It is 99% rust free,and has never been in a major accident.

The Basics:
Built in L.A CA, Cali car its whole life,still has original black plates.
225 Slant Six
904 Auto
Factory Bucket Seats and console(standard on GT Models)
Factory Silver exterior(had cheap respray on top of original paint in the 80's)
Factory Red metallic interior
2.93 7 1/4 rear end
9 in. drums in all 4(now has fron disc)
Everything on/in the car works except radio.
Will include all paper work including:Factory service manual,original sales brochure,original spare keys.
Still have factory 13 in. wheels with covers in good shape.will include
Still have original certicard,and service card.

New parts include:
Electronic ignition upgrade(new coil)
Electronic voltage regulator upgrade with new alt.
BBP Disc brakes(new ball joints upper and lower,new controll arm bushings,rebuilt calipers,adjustable prop valve)
New shocks front
New-ish KYB shocks in the rear
New Fuel Pump
New tires with about 12,000 miles on them
Rebuilt cylinder head with stainless steel oversize valves(will be installing this week)
Used clifford long tube headers,with new exhaust. This exhaust is very trick,I had it built with keeping the slant in mind.It a dual outlet header,brought into a custom made Y pipe,into a 2.5 in. pipe to a flow master 40's series muffler,then a 2 1/4 tail pipe,all aluminized tubing,VERY NICE! Very nice inline six sound,picked up all kinds of torque and a little mileage.

All in all a very nice car,and a true survivor in my opinion. It has been THE most reliable car I have ever owned.It would continue to make a great daily driver,or be an awesome canidate for a resto/resto mod!

The Bad:
The passenger fender trim was dislodged by a random passer by who thought it would be a good idea to throw a rock at my car.Very little dent in the fender,and even smaller in the trim.I still have the trim. I can get pictures upon request.

The passenger 1/4 panel is a little banged up(nothing you can see from 20 feet,but its there) it was the cars only accident in the 80's which is the reason for the cheap respray.

Passenger door has a 50 cent piece sized cancer spot(really easy fix)

Drivers side under the lower trim has some cancer.Thats it on rust! Its cancer only NO RUST HOLES!!!

I dont have a camera right now,but should be able to borrow one if need be.l Will attach a few photos here. These are before the BBP disc swap,and before that a-hole threw a rock at my car. The car now has black steelies on the front(just painted them,they look really good.Will include the sbp rallys with the car.They are from an formula s barracuda!)

Price: 5000.00 obo just really want to see the car go to a good home,she is my baby.

67DartGT002.jpg

67DartGT003.jpg

67DartGT004.jpg

67DartGT005.jpg

67DartGT006.jpg

67DartGT009.jpg

That's a real nice survivor GT.I hope you find a great home for it and it's kept close to original.Good price,too.

Well never mind that.I am losing the place to keep the dart and I need it gone NOW!

Forgot to mention it has BRAND New tires on it,replaced just before my Vegas trip.Less than 1000 miles on them.Also has a brand new set of mancini XHD 340 leaf springs installed with about 1000 miles on them.

Need it gone now!!!

2000 OBO I will be taking the best offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back