[Found!] 1967 Dart Gt clips

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do have them, but I am on the road tomorrow and won't be home until later next week. If you don't find any by then PM me...

Just a note. About the rocker clips. There is a tophat shaped rubber grommet that goes on the fingers that spread in the body hole. With out it the clip will not tighten properly and you will likely brake off some of the fingers. My recommendation is to use a screw on each clip to keep it on. If you drill the holes before body work the screw holes will get propper paint for rust prevention

I do have them, but I am on the road tomorrow and won't be home until later next week. If you don't find any by then PM me...
No worries I am not in a rush. Just have some down time to try to collect some parts for the car.

Just a note. About the rocker clips. There is a tophat shaped rubber grommet that goes on the fingers that spread in the body hole. With out it the clip will not tighten properly and you will likely brake off some of the fingers. My recommendation is to use a screw on each clip to keep it on. If you drill the holes before body work the screw holes will get propper paint for rust prevention

that's good to know! Ill look into that on my project!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back