-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonmrenda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
asking 5700 or best offer. Just outside Boston mass zip 01867.

lots of pics here: http://www.cyclehaul.com/forsale/dartindex.html

2nd kid is coming and i need to sort out the toys and priorities. I love the car but at this time in my life i think i need to cut back some things and i need a truck. ugh.

Some of you will recall that i posted quite a bit regarding the upgrades, fixes, etc. here's a list of the work done. please note that i have literally every piece from the original /6 that i will include like drivetrain, radiator, kframe, etc.

new hi torque mini-starter
new power steering pump
new thermostat
new front and rear shocks
new MOPAR Performance leaf springs
new PST front suspension complete kit
new carpet
radio installed in glove compartment
new Summit exhaust
new proportioning valve, brake lines and fuel lines
swapped the complete 318 driveline including engine, driveshaft, trans and rear axle (8 1/4) from a 76 swinger
edelbrock performer intake and carb added
summit A body headers
new pittman arm
v8 K-frame
1 in torsion bars
disk brakes in front, larger drums in rear
cragar mags and BF Goodrich tires
new plugs, etc

professionally tuned by Superior Auto in reading (ask for Andy)

i still have everything from the original car including the perfect running /6 driveline, original small bolt pattern wheels and a set of small bolt pattern aftermarket wheels and tires as well.

the inner fender wells will need to be replaced as that is the worst area of rust. the pass side cragar rim has some road rash - other 3 are in good shape. all the badges, trim etc is there.

there are some normal rust spots on the frame but the major areas have been addressed (torsion bar mounts, floor boards, etc). there a couple tears in the drives seat and the rear bench seat top.

make an offer. i also like old bikes and really need an old pickup (apache, f100, etc). trades up or down are welcomed.

Attachments

• IMG_2343.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 644
  • IMG_2344.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 648
  • IMG_2349.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 650
  • IMG_2347.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 634
  • IMG_2358.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 666
  • IMG_2375.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 645
  • IMG_2348.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 639
  • IMG_2367.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 639
  • IMG_2351.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 645
  • IMG_2369.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 651
thanks Adam - sorry if i put the wrong info.
and i do like mustangs but need either cashola or a truck!! but thanks for the offers!
- jason

any offers? please let me know if my pricing is way out in left field. just going by what i have in and what i can expect it needs. thanks everyone!

Well.........For what i see what your asking and what i paid for mine.......Theres a diff of $800.00...Im in Ontario Canada too!. If i could have bought your car for your price here.........I would have. Mine was a bit cheaper but yours is intact and has all the proper year parts.........Mine didnt. So savings No..Not in my case. I think your price isnt real high at all. hang in there im sure you can get close to what your askin..........JM2C

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back