1967 Dart GT

-
Finally the rear panels are painted. Hopevto get good front ones. Finished the last brake caliper.

The quarter window missed avlot of the parts to make the glass adjustable. After 7 hours everything is back in working order.

Attachments

• DSC_0211.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 104
  • DSC_0214.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 100
  • DSC_0213.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 104
Finally started to add the interior. Can't wait to get this one done!

Attachments

• DSC_0216.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 85
The carpet, rear seat, speaker cables and sill mouldings in place. Seat tracks in place and tomorrow they go in too!

Now it's Miller time! :happy1:

Attachments

• DSC_0227.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 54
  • DSC_0228.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 71
Finally right side is done. Both Cragars are there and all the brakes are bleeded. Next is to cut and weld the kick down linkage. Then I can drop it down from the wheel stands! Tjohooo

DSC_0232.JPG

DSC_0231.JPG

65Dartcharger, did you ever figure out your park brake cable routing?

If not on the 67, both cables route together towards the drivers side. There will be a bracket welded to the inboard side of the drivers side framerail with 2 holes to fit the cable ends through.

On the underside of the drivers side rear floorpan is a tack welded bracket that the single forward cable fits through from the handbrake. The forward cable has the adjustment threaded end. It fits into the center hole of the equalizer bracket. The 2 outer holes in this bracket have cupped holes for the ball ends of the 2 cables that go to the rear brakes.

Hope this helps
Matt

There is a bracket that bolts to the underside of the car above the axle to hold the passenger side cable up and away from the axle too.

65Dartcharger, did you ever figure out your park brake cable routing?

If not on the 67, both cables route together towards the drivers side. There will be a bracket welded to the inboard side of the drivers side framerail with 2 holes to fit the cable ends through.

On the underside of the drivers side rear floorpan is a tack welded bracket that the single forward cable fits through from the handbrake. The forward cable has the adjustment threaded end. It fits into the center hole of the equalizer bracket. The 2 outer holes in this bracket have cupped holes for the ball ends of the 2 cables that go to the rear brakes.

Hope this helps
Matt

Thanks! Not sure what to do I ended up routing them together on the drivers side. I used some 65 stuff to get it right.

Tonight I did the last rod on the kick down linkage. Ended up Iike new!

Tpnight the car was standing on the ground for the first time since September 2014. Yes!

DSC_0261.JPG

Finally the whole interior is in place. First test drive is done. All tuning of carb and ignitio done and even a trip to make the front alignment work. Next Friday the state inspection willbtake place.
DSC_0289.JPG
DSC_0295.JPG
DSC_0296.JPG
DSC_0298.JPG
DSC_0299.JPG
DSC_0300.JPG

-
Back