-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DudleyDart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Not original motor/trans. 383 rebuilt by Precision Machine in Jacksonville, FL. TTI ceramic headers, KB hypereutectic pistons, new clutch/resurfaced flywheel. Recent carpet, headliner, seat covers, door panels(not all installed yet). Petronix 2 electronic ignition, 15x7 steel wheels, new cooper Cobra radials. Pypes SS exhaust. Aluminum radiator. Have fender tag and certi-card. Powder coated K member and suspension parts, PST suspension kit installed, new brake lines, rebuilt brake system (stops straight), new fuel tank and lines. Nice original dash pad. Mopar SS leaf springs. I have the heater box and wiper motor in a box. This body had been tweaked before I bought it. Had it straightened on a digital frame machine. Doors close nice. New AMD front bumper, new windshield gasket and molding. Exceptionally solid car with most of its history in AZ. Car currently located Anchorage, AK. Can help with shipping process. Plan on about $1300 to ship to Seattle area, then cost of a truck to your destination. Total cost to ship from Alaska to FL is about $2500. Price of car $19,500 or best offer! Ready to move on.
IMG-2259.jpg
IMG-1910.jpg
IMG-1912.jpg
IMG-1913.jpg
IMG-1915.jpg
62258905421--D776C923-BC36-4857-9349-EA8D7CFB4A3A.JPG
62258912235--00B3692E-A8E3-4925-948B-ACFEAD3E192F.JPG

I had one that originally was the exact same colors but an automatic. What happened to the original 929 radiator?

A lot of potential but looks like missing original BB manifolds, big block radiator, if it doesn’t have the 893 oil pan that also. It will just cost to get the correct parts but if done right a rare and somewhat valuable car. Good luck with sale. Yes someone said one of 229 four speed factory big block 67 darts. Correct.

A lot of potential but looks like missing original BB manifolds, big block radiator, if it doesn’t have the 893 oil pan that also. It will just cost to get the correct parts but if done right a rare and somewhat valuable car. Good luck with sale. Yes someone said one of 229 four speed factory big block 67 darts. Correct.

I have the manifolds but one is broken and the other is probably not usable either. Don’t know about the oil pan, how can I identify it?

I understand the shortcomings and am negotiable. Looking for offers. The solid body is as rare as the parts and worth a lot I think.

The car looks very solid. Great body to work with. The pan will have a large 893 stamped into the bottom of the pan. I think they may repopp the pan but not sure. I don’t know if there is a difference from the original?

Last edited:
The car looks very solid. Great body to work with. The pan will have a large 893 stamped into the bottom of the pan. I think they may repopp the pan but not sure. I don’t know if there is a difference from the original?

Awesome, thanks! Looks like I do not have the 893.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back