1967 Dart Sailboard question

-

Alanstoy

Reaction score
Hi Fabo
I have a 67 dart 2 dr. And had a headliner installed recently,
My question is does this cars sailboards mount on the outside of the headliner? or do they go behind it? does this make sence? Lol my car had the boards in the car but no headliner, it looks like they sit behind headliner for support, not externally, does anyone have a pic of the 67 Dart sailboards in the car so i can see if im totally confused? Lol
I more than likely am

^ This is correct.

Mine were ratty nasty 40 year old card board, so I just used some sound deadner when I had my headliner replaced.

100_1953Small.jpg

Sail panels go behind the headliner. The headliner DOES NOT get glued to them.

This is what i thought, thank you so much for this info, looks like the guy who did mine will be back fixing mine. lol, he covered the sail panels with its own material, and was gonna set them infront of headliner on the outside >.<

Ahh there ya go, good plan, and it looks good to, it is all coming together in my head now, thanks for the pictures, really helps :)

^ This is correct.

Mine were ratty nasty 40 year old card board, so I just used some sound deadner when I had my headliner replaced.

100_1953Small.jpg

This is what i thought, thank you so much for this info, looks like the guy who did mine will be back fixing mine. lol, he covered the sail panels with its own material, and was gonna set them infront of headliner on the outside >.<

A$$ Hole. Should have done it yourself and asved a few $$.

Lol yea im still waiting to hear from this guy, tho i have to admit, after watching all that was involved, there is not way i could have pulled it off. >.<
These hands of mine wouldnt have tolerated such abuse of pulling and stretching, haha. Damn Arthur..

A$$ Hole. Should have done it yourself and asved a few $$.

-
Back