1967 Dodge Dart 2dr sedan project.

-

Brenan M

Reaction score
This is my 1967 Dodge Dart 2dr sedan. It is a project for me and my dad to work on until I am able to drive.

IMG_2400.JPG

IMG_2401.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to F.A.B.O.

Are you the little one in the pink shirt?!
You should have plenty of time to get it ready!

Looks like a good car to start with, that should keep you busy, also looking for parts will keep you busy also. Good luck and have fun!

IMG_1131.JPG

I found a set of 1972 Plymouth cuda bucket seats that I am planning on putting in my 1967 Dodge Dart. Trying to decide if I should put a center console in the car or just a floor shifter, I like the e bodie console and like the pistol grip shitlfter. I was wondering if since I have a gold interior, if I should do gold seat covers or convert the interior to all black. Since the car is on Long Island, and it is really cold in the winter I want to get the interior finished or worked on by the end of the winter and do bodywork in the spring and summer.
IMG_1132.JPG
IMG_1135.JPG

I got a new 3 core aluminum radiator that I am going to put in the dart in place of the standard radiator, picked it up knowing that it was a good deal and that I am doing engine work on it.
IMG_1134.JPG

I also picked up a new flip top gas cap for 40$ and trying to decide weather or not to mount it in the regular spot or like a charger on the rear deck.
IMG_1136.JPG

Also finally got my hands on a set of tail lights and a trunk lid for the dart, both on there way here now. I got both of these from FABO members.

Welcome from TN (formerly Islip, NY). You have a great starting point and your off and running. Enjoy the journey......

Also just to mention, I was planning on doing the car gold interior, with dark blue bodie and a gold dart stripe down the trunk. I just want to get any opinions and feedback on this idea.

Hello all.

A while ago I bought 1970 Cuba front bucket seats for my 1967 Dodge Dart. I am getting new floors in the car and need to know to put them in if there are any opinions on this or any tips. I am selling the rails to the 72 Cuda bucket seats and I am also looking for 67 dart bucket seats rails. If anyone is interested or has the rails please pm me.

Brenan.

-
Back