1967 Dodge Dart GT 4 Speed

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never did want to buy the car, Rob has given me a hard time over on the BBD board, so just returning the favor, there are alot of fine examples just like himself over there, think you might want to go and check it out, you kind of ramble on like he does.

Dude ... you need to find something else to do with your time ... A car is worth what the market will bear, if you do not want to buy it BACK OFF ...
I am always amazed at what people will post on the internet when there is no chance of having accountablility for their actions.

Well guys...you know how it is these days. The kids get out of school and no one is around to supervise them. He's just some kid with internet bravery.

Well guys...you know how it is these days with 68 Sedan, The adults with no job supervision and when no one is around, they just post a bunch of nonsense.

Well, if my input matters at all, I think it is a great looking car, and for a good price too. Yes, there is some built-in wiggle room with the price, but that is what he is asking. Only a smart seller would price his item a little higher than what he wants out of it. You would be a fool not to.
If this car was closer to me, I would be over there looking at it.

I also think there is a post by a moderator somewhere on this board that says NOT to comment on a sellers asking price for ads that are listed in the classifieds.

George

OK guys, enuff is enuff. It stops here and now and that is FINAL thank you very much.

This post was reported for extra amounts of the F word and I see non but a bunch of battleing posts.

IMO, and you don't like it tuff crap! Is that someone here started on someone else and that 50 year old shouldn't be beating up on a 36 year old no matter what they freakin think.
IF you don't like the price, a mention of it is all is needed.

AND FOLLOWING HIM FROM ONE BOARD TO THE NEXT FOR PAYBACK IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND THAT IS THAT

Anyone wanna play around after this warning will be given a time out for a week so they can go and coooool down some!!!!!!!!

OE Poster, please re-post this ad again, it will be removed in approx. 1 days time as to give you a fresh start without banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back