-
Status
Not open for further replies.

CamaroHunter

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have for sale a 1967 Dodge Dart rolling chassis complete minus the engine, transmission and original front seats. I believe the hood is a GTS with the power bulges and 340 call outs. It has rust in the lower quarters, lower fenders and drivers side floor pan. The frame and everything else is solid. It does have a new gas tank, fuel line and brake lines. I would like to sell the whole car. I do not have a title in my name. It is a Kansas car. It is located in Marceline MO. I would like to get $2000 obo.

IMG_0141.JPG

IMG_0144.JPG

IMG_0145 - Copy.JPG

IMG_0148 - Copy.JPG

IMG_0149 - Copy.JPG

IMG_0150 - Copy.JPG

IMG_0151.JPG

IMG_0147.JPG

does it have all the side chrome and shape please
I believe it has all of the chrome. It was off when I got it but is in the trunk and back seat. It also has a new dash pad. It was a complete car with a 273. It was a project for me and my son but he is going to college. I also have a 1970 340 and 727 trans I am selling on craigs list. all of the glass is good. It has rust in the lower quarters and lower fenders. It also has some in the drivers floor pan. It is not a large spot. The rest is solid It also has dents and dings. If you want closer pictures or anything let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back