1967 Dodge Dart Project first test drive

-
Just ordered my Fitech Meanstreet EFI from Johnny Pace at Pace Performance. Can't wait for the install. This big cam car is a handful when cruising idling. That being said.....

I will have some parts for sale shortly. All are in perfect working order. All these parts are the ones in the test drive video. Will have a slightly (maybe 3 hours run time) used Edelbrock 750 cfm electic choke carb, jet kit for the carb, a Pro-Comp billet ready to run distributor amd matched coil for sbm, Edelbrock Pro-Flo inline fuel pump (internally regulated at 5.5 psi), an Edelbrock Air Fuel meter with O2 sensor, and a new (never opened) Mr. Gasket fuel pressure regulator.

Essentially a tried and tested full fuel and Ignition system for any small block mopar. Perfect "bundle" to get your ride up and running with no guess work.

If your interested PM me and we can talk price and how soon I can get everything removed from the Dart and shipped.

Apparently my videos didn't make the tranfer over tonthe new site.

This is the original test drive video

And this is a walk around last summer

Got the FITECH installed and love it. Runs like a champ at all RPM! Idling a hair on the hot side after running down the highway, so I'm going to remove the single 16" fan and run dual 10" with shroud.

Should be great summer cruising ahead!

20170609_104119.jpg

20170609_104147.jpg

20170624_122545.jpg

20170624_122528.jpg

20170609_104128.jpg

-
Back