[FOR SALE] 1967 GTX certified..

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rite up the rd from me. I don't even look at his cars. Usually way over priced. This car was a was better deal a mo. Ago when it was in conn. For $18k
I thought that car was a little over priced even with the rarity of it. I prefer the 66Coronet he has but you would need to go over it with a fine tooth comb and if it checked out start at 15K...interior is ??:angry7:

Leaks all over the undercarriage?...incorrect air cleaner?... lord knows what else is wrong...and he says its "documented"???...$30k???...I don't think so.

Rite up the rd from me. I don't even look at his cars. Usually way over priced. This car was a was better deal a mo. Ago when it was in conn. For $18k

Good call. even at 18 it is out of my league...and I still don't know MOPARS that well...not many about here..

What's so rare about this car?? #42 of 50 from LA? You mean out of the 12,151 67 GTX's made only 50 came out of the LA plant? I guess that makes mine rare too as mine is an LA built car!! Ill start the bidding on mine at $28k then!! And mine has the ultra rear copper interior, so there!!!......

the best thing in the ad--Recently re-built motor--LOL LOL LOL-HA prove it

Leaks all over the undercarriage?...incorrect air cleaner?... lord knows what else is wrong...and he says its "documented"???...$30k???...I don't think so.

Dude that is not a leak...that looks like the car was positioned over an oil well! If you are in search of a 30k project car....here it is! :wack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back