1967 Plymouth Barracuda Black On Black ** V8 **

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
when the seller said "no inspection needed" what he was refering to was,,,in some states,,depending on year of vehicle,,you need to get a vehicle safety inspection,,none need for that year car in the state of MD,,,

maybe so but the guy who posted asking about the inspection didnt seem to be asking about a state inspection he wanted the vehicle looked over the way i saw it and the owner said it needs no inspection if castrol meant a state inspection he should have made that more clear.

can`t u guys at least be polite?
i haven`t checked the NADA retail on the car, but thats probably about the price they list based on sales availability. mid 13k...
yes the NADA book might be considered high depending on your point of view...and EVERYBODY wants a good deal!
i think some of these posts are tragic, bunch a whiney bitches!
so guys, you`ve been called out by a *****!
if y`all don`t wanna buy it then look at the pretty pictures and "click" the back button...tire kicking surfers! (shut-up)
you won`t know how much something can be bought for until you BOUGHT it! and its worth whatever the market will bear...HALLELUJAH!

ok guys. the posts are getting a little out of hand here. lets get back to the for sale part of the ad. the vehicle is his to sell at any price he wishes. lets all be polite and stop the bickering back and forth please.

ok guys. the posts are getting a little out of hand here. lets get back to the for sale part of the ad. the vehicle is his to sell at any price he wishes. lets all be polite and stop the bickering back and forth please.

Amen!!!!!!!!
Let the guy try to sell the car, or go to Moparts if you want to cry.
Pay attention closely to the ad and contact the seller with any questions or opinions.
Try to keep FABO clean from the trolling and turning for sale ads into pissing matches.
That's the main reason I like this site.

It's a damn shame the poor guy has to see this kindergarten crap on his post.
If you have an issue with the car, start another thread or go somewhere else.
Sorry, but it had to be said.

I hate to say this, but this is a public forum. People nowadays say, type,and express what is on their mind( high cost of gas,food, cars and trucks,and all types of payments in general, and house payments also) people are tired of paying a fortune for things ( me included), so they are going $itch where ever they can ( like I said public forum so they are going to do it, can't stop it from happening SORRY). The only way to stop it is to either ignore it or shut down the website ( Me, I would ignore it and move on and not type in any response to a thread to keep it going. It's just a sign of the times we live in now.)
Most car hobbyist are the same, Chevy, Ford, and Mopar (arrogant, know it all,selfish, make statements, greedy, and most important dishonest and crooked!!!!!) Like I said, public forum for everyone to see the more you $itch about it the more they $itch. Not trying to offend anyone, just telling like it is.
:sad3:
It makes no difference what we say or do, some people will stilll $itch.
If you don't like it, then don't come and read it.

Some people are not happy with themselves until the thread is:

hijacked.jpg

Hey Cudaspaz......that's British BOAC VC10 going up in smoke there:angry7:...just like my offer to the gentleman seller, sadly.

That Cuda was worth my effort to fly over and take a really good look, and put the $ where my mouth is, and return to Blighty a happy fella.

Shame it's caused so much controversy. It's a beautiful machine. My Mopar colleagues over here are drooling at such a rare A body. A lot here are the fastbacks, the notchback is a little more difficult to come by, even with a matt black bay....

Hope she sells to someone who will look after her. Pity Castrol101 doesn't want to let her go overseas.

Great Forum to which I am newly introduced. You have some lovely machines across the waters, plus the means and space to look after them. I'm envious of you all.

Anyway, cheers to you all. Have a great new year.

Mike

That is one nice looking Cuda. To get a black car to look that straight is a very difficult task. Someone put a lot of work into that paint job. Painting the engine compartment is not that big of a deal for an otherwise very sharp looking car. The seller says "Or Best Offer" so for those who thinks its a little high just go look at it with cash in hand and make an offer.

Still a nice car, the exterior is done right, thay's all I can say.:salut:

great looking car

I see it was 1st posted in Nov 07

one thing that I wonder about is it is a factory air car? it has heat only controls and no vent underdash, but engine shows factroy style compressor

I hope it was not a scam and someone got a nice car

My 1st car was a 67 coupe , have a soft spot for them still

I wouldn't waste my time coming to look at it with an attitude like that.

I am going to be in San Diego next week so I was poking around and I saw the ad on the San Diego Craigslist. The photos reminded me of this thread and sure enough, they each have some of the same photos. I don't think it is the same seller, though.

I wanted to know if anyone here knew whether it sold from this thread last year. Also, if that seller was still here if he had any comment about who bought it.

That car is so freakin nice it isn't funny.
I'd give my Dart for that in a NY minute.
Asking way more than it's worth, though.

George

That is a solid 2X price for what it should be listed for. It is "worth" around 10 since it is a repaint and non original motor, bench, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back