Not open for further replies.

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Contact seller
Howdy all, cosgig here. It's time to redo the dash on Sunfish, so I am offering up for sale here a dash cluster and bezels as removed from my doner dash frame. Heres the details..

The cluster is complete except for the wiper switch knob, which I don't have an extra for. It has the 120 speedo and performance indicator, all of the regular guages, all of the switches, and all are in very nice condition. The circuit boards are also in nice condition and have no broken pins. The guages have not been tested and I can't confirm they work, but they are clean enough and show no problems to indicate that they would not be functional!!

The bezel for the cluster is in really nice shape also, but the vacuumized chrome plating is worn off in most places, so it would need to be redone to be show quality. The radio area is complete and uncut, and there are no broken pieces or corners anywhere. The detailing on the lettering is nice, and the lenses are clear. The glovebox door trim is also very nice, except that the chrome is worn on it also, but it is not damaged in any way.

All in all, this cluster and bezels are in really nice condition, and I thought of using the bezel in Nella's car, but with Leanna doing the redo on the frame, I'm afraid that I'm gonna have to buck down and have mine redone!!

I am asking $300.00 for the entire setup, plus shipping from my home in Pinckney Michigan, near Ann Arbor. as usual, message with any questions, and enjoy!! Geof

Attachments

• 100_4458.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 1,506
  • 100_4459.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 857
  • 100_4460.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 1,104
  • 100_4461.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 838
  • 100_4462.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 818
Good deal Geof! I may have an extra wiper switch to compliment your sale(freebie, I just gotta chk) Nice complete pkg for someone!!

Thanks, Steve, and I'll take you up on the wiper knob, even if I have to forward it after the sale!!. PM me with the details and I'll get some $$ out to you!! Geof

I'll also throw in the heater control setup with this sale if the interested buyer needs it!! Geof

Thanks, Steve, and I'll take you up on the wiper knob, even if I have to forward it after the sale!!. PM me with the details and I'll get some $$ out to you!! Geof

No $$ needed Geof, can you take a pic of the one in Nellas, so I know exactly which one I am looking for?? You can email me if you like [email protected] or post the pic here.

Steve

Just wondering if these are still up for grabs? Just bought a 67 fastback and the cluster has been cheeply painted over. What you have looks terrific.

Glenn

OK all, I'm bumping this one time only and dropping the price to $250.00 if anyone is interested!! If it doesn't sell this time I'll put it away for the Nats!!! Geof

OK gang, theres a sale pending on this item!! I'll keep the thread updated and mark it sold when the deal is complete!! Thanks for the ad FABO, y'all ROCK!! Geof

OK all, this item has been sold to our new member mjalms06. Great guy to deal with. Thanks Mike, Geof

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back