Not open for further replies.

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Contact seller
Howdy all, cosgig here. Up for sale here is a black dash pad that is correct for 1967 Plymouth Barracuda. I believe this would also work on a 69 Cuda as well, and maybe a 68, but I am not sure if there is a difference being the 68 has a lower pad also. Heres the details..

The pad is black in color, and has no cracks, breaks or scratches on the pad anywhere. There are a couple blemishes to report, and pics of them as well. The drivers side downturned tail has a small blister on the inside where it meets up with the cluster, and may not be seen when installed. The passenger side downturned tail also has an indentation on the crest where something was pressing against it. It also has a small droop on the underside of the passenger side, but is hard to see when installed, as it faces down.

Now, this car was sitting on it's passenger side for a good many years, and as such, the metal frame extension on the passenger side downturned tail is rusty and I had to cut off the small bolt that holds it to the frame there. The drivers side is also pictured to show a comparison. This hasn't weakened the downturn much, if at all, and would certainly not be seen when installed, but it needs to be mentioned here!! I cut off the head of the bolt and tried to pull the pad away from the frame before unbolting the main bolts, and it wouldn't come away from the frame at all, so I think this will not affect the mounting!!

All in all, this is a very nice looking pad, and would be welcome on most any fun field cars or daily drivers, but may not be up to snuff for the concours set.

I am asking $125.00 plus shipping from my home in Pinckney Michigan, near Ann Arbor. As usual, message with any questions, ane enjoy!! Geof

Attachments

• 100_4463.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 498
  • 100_4469.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 491
  • 100_4468.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 507
  • 100_4467.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 489
  • 100_4466.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 509
  • 100_4465.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 506
  • 100_4464.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 513
That's not correct for a 67. 67s had a crease down the center. One year only, good price anyways. Mike.

Here is a 1967 Barracuda dash pad.
Darryl

Attachments

• 001 (2).JPG
    161 KB · Views: 466
Crease...crease... now, where did I put that crease?? Oh, here it is!!! It's for a 67 gents, came from a car thats been off the road for MANY years!! I'd bet it has been sitting on it's side since the 70's sometime!!! Trapped so far back in the woods, it would take a month to dig it out!! Thanks for the heads up, I'll include the pic here!! Geof

Attachments

• 100_4473.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 426
  • 100_4475.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 416
Hey there is a crease on it. Makes it a hell of a deal. One year only in black. Very rare to find. I don't need it but someone's missing out here.

OK all, I'm bumping this item one time only and dropping the price to $100.00 if anybody is interested!! If not, I'll just sock it away for the Nats crowd!! Geof

Wow cosgig;that's lowdown cheap.You will sell that baby at Indy-I'm sure.

WOW people... a sale pending already!!! I guess I should bump my stuff more often!!!LOL!! I'll keep the item updated and mark it sold when the deal is complete. Thanks for the ad FABO, y'all ROCK!! Geof

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back