Not open for further replies.

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Contact seller
Howdy all, cosgig here. Up for sale here today is a rallye dash frame that is correct in application for a 1967 Plymouth Barracuda. As far as I know it is only correct for 67 due to the twin knob radio design, but would of course fit in any Dodge or Plymouth A body from 67, and through 72 in the Dart if I'm not mistaken.

This dash frame is in excellent condition, just a small bit of surface rust here and there, and it will come complete with the glovebox door and ashtray assembly.

My asking price is $75.00 plus shipping from zip code 48169. It is located in Pinckney Michigan, near Ann Arbor and can be picked up if the buyer is close!! It can also be sent to the Indy or Ohio swap meets coming up for a small extra fee. I would be sending it through a friend and would flip him the extra ching for the ride!!

As usual, message with any questions and enjoy!! Geof

Attachments

• 100_4757.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 548
  • 100_4758.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 414
  • 100_4759.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 457
  • 100_4760.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 438
OK gang, there is a sale pending on this item already!! I'll keep the thread updated and mark it sold when the deal is complete. Thanks for the ad FABO, y'all ROCK!! Geof

Howdy all, cosgig here. Up for sale here today is a rallye dash frame that is correct in application for a 1967 Plymouth Barracuda. As far as I know it is only correct for 67 due to the twin knob radio design, but would of course fit in any Dodge or Plymouth A body from 67, and through 72 in the Dart if I'm not mistaken.

it is one year correct only bcoz the glove box door does not have a latch

68/9 had a pushbutton latch

70+ had rotary latch ...that plus 70+ had ignition switch on the column not the dash.

also the glove box door hinges are one year only ......they are carry overs from 66 and would not fit any later application

it also has the solid top which is 67 only.

BTW: i am second in line for this :D

it is one year correct only bcoz the glove box door does not have a latch

68/9 had a pushbutton latch

70+ had rotary latch ...that plus 70+ had ignition switch on the column not the dash.

also the glove box door hinges are one year only ......they are carry overs from 66 and would not fit any later application

it also has the solid top which is 67 only.

BTW: i am second in line for this :D

Rani...'67 radio had two knobs and not the thumbwheel type. This is
'67 only unless you change out the later model radio. I believe you are correct about the
latch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back