Status
Not open for further replies.

MoparMuscleGuy

Still plays with cars.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a very clean 1967 Plymouth Belvedere II Hemi Clone for sale. Color KK1. The car is straight and has a great running 318 with an automatic 727 transmission. In addition, the car has power steering, manual brakes, Aluminum radiator, new plugs, Taylor pro wires, Water pump, thermostat, fuel pump, fuel filter, new Edelbrock 600, Edelbrock performer manifold, electric choke, etc. The car also boasts new Legendary interior and carpet. She's an exceptional driver and turns heads everywhere. PM or Post reply with your questions,
Thanks, MMG (Christopher)
I'll post a few more photos and walk around video soon.

Price $10,800
Payment, Cash
Zip Code 32927

Attachments

• 1967 Belvedere II Scoop.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 965
  • 67 rear.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 924
  • trunk 67 2.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 947
  • trunk 67 1.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 950
  • engine 67.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 967
  • 67 new interior 2.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 961
  • 67 Interior.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 928
  • 67 interior 2.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 940
  • 67 318 1.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 937
One of my 2 dream cars here (color an all)....sure wish I could scrape together the cash! Somebody's gonna have a gorgeous car!

Any previous rust issues?
Body is straight but does have a couple paint pimples areas that need attention. I left them the way they are so you can see exactly what they are and where they are. I figured if I fixed them that someone would think I was trying to cover something up. If you look in the photo of the rear of the car, on each side, above each light, you will see a paint pimple. In addition, there are a couple of tiny spots on the rear trunk deck below the rear window. The rest of the car shows no sign of rust. I had the carpet out and the floors are solid. The cars paint is driver quality but still show great. Thanks, MMG

I have a very clean 1967 Plymouth Belvedere II Hemi Clone for sale. Color KK1. The car is straight and has a great running 318 with an automatic 727 transmission. In addition, the car has power steering, manual brakes, Aluminum radiator, new plugs, Taylor pro wires, Water pump, thermostat, fuel pump, fuel filter, new Edelbrock 600, Edelbrock performer manifold, electric choke, etc. The car also boasts new Legendary interior and carpet. She's an exceptional driver and turns heads everywhere. PM or Post reply with your questions,
Thanks, MMG (Christopher)
I'll post a few more photos and walk around video soon.

Price $10,800
Payment, Cash
Zip Code 32927

I love the car....and the driveway!

Here's a couple more photos taken tonight. MMG

Attachments

• Front shot lake 67.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 638
  • side shot lake 67.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 640
Here's more photos that were requested. Cash Only please. I've been offered everything from Boats, RVS, and a wife. Thanks, Christopher

Attachments

• 67 Engine passenger side.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 478
  • 67 Engine driverss side.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 467
  • 67 under middle.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 482
Man, I'm diggin' this car more and more every time I look at it. It would be the perfect sleeper car for me with a stroker motor and twin turbos from SDCE and an aftermarket a/c system. :headbang: :thumbup: :burnout:

Wylde1.

It is absolutely gorgeous!!! Wish I had the cash, I would be on the road to pick it up right now. Good Luck with the sale. It will NOT last long before it finds a new home.

Thanks guys for the nice comments. I'm really surprised she's still here with all the interest I've had. I don't expect her to be here much longer. MMG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back