-
Status
Not open for further replies.

65 cooda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1967 2 door post valiant for sale. It is complete. slant 6 auto some surface rust and some rust under the hood, $750.00. Car is located in north Alabama

Attachments

• 67 valiant 001.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 1,973
  • 67 valiant 005.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 1,780
No, its not running, the previous owner had the head reworked and never put it back on it is in the trunk, I bought the car as a parts car for my dart, but I need to clean up around my shop so some things must go!!

if its still for sale in a few months ill buy. i want a two dr valiant so bad. i have a 4dr that i paid 800 for. good luck

taillights(valiant only) need a plymouth radio from 67 as well plymouth only darts are different

I have a 1967 2 door post valiant for sale. It is complete. slant 6 auto some surface rust and some rust under the hood, $750.00. Car is located in north Alabama
Do you still have the Valiant? Where is Cullman in relation to SW Mississippi? Would like to see some pictures of the floors and trunk area. I'm interested, but I can't drive a long way to just look. PM me and I'll give you my e-mail so I can see more pics. Thanks.

Do you still have the Valiant? Where is Cullman in relation to SW Mississippi? Would like to see some pictures of the floors and trunk area. I'm interested, but I can't drive a long way to just look. PM me and I'll give you my e-mail so I can see more pics. Thanks.
Cullman is between Birmingham and Huntsville on I 65 I have somebody coming to look at it tomorrow,I will let you know if he buys it. Thanks Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back