1967 RHD Barracuda -need help

-

67rhdcuda

Reaction score
I have a 1967 Barracuda convertible that was purchased recently. It has no motor or trans and was a six cylinder. The car is a column shift. My plan is to put a 360 in it. What I need help with is on the torque shaft linkage for the 8 cylinder and what tranny to go in it. I am hoping that the Australian Valiant parts will work. I need pictures to start out. If anyone from Australia can help contact me please. I am posting pictures on Instagram and Facebook of the build. Google Ininite custom werks if you care to see the car. Thanks

Be patient,hopefully someone will respond. If not,there's always a cable shifter option. Best of luck,and Welcome!

Welcome to FABO...

Show pictures of what you have. The trans and linkages.

I just put a 71 Valiant shift linkages together and changed from the 904 trans to the 727 trans.... Some of the linkage parts are different between the two.

Post some pictures of your trans and where the linkage attaches with the brackets that you have...

OzHemi is a member of the forum at www.moparts.org & he exports cars & parts to AU & imports cars & parts from there to the US, so he may be a good contact for right hand drive parts. He is near LA California.

I don't know if you got this sorted out. I'm an Aussie but can't answer your question. I can suggest you try the moparmarket.com forum though. It's all about Aussie Valiants. Someone there could definitely answer this question and they are just as friendly and helpful as the Fabo mob.

I don't know if you got this sorted out. I'm an Aussie but can't answer your question. I can suggest you try the moparmarket.com forum though. It's all about Aussie Valiants. Someone there could definitely answer this question and they are just as friendly and helpful as the Fabo mob.

I have pictures up on members restorations and will post more in the next few days. I am willing to help with parts to go to Australia but am needing to get parts from Australia. The transmission linkage is the problem for me. I have a torque shaft with some parts but need to get good photos of the hook up. There are pics on the members restorations as well.

-
Back