1967 right hand drive convertible

-

67rhdcuda

Reaction score
I have a unique project that I am working on. This right hand drive Barracuda has rust, missing parts and no drive train. I need a lower steering column bearing, accelerator assembly and the column shifter linkage. Australian Valiant parts will work. I need some help to source these parts. If you can help please let me know. Some of the differences are the instrument cluster, the shifter is on the left and the wiper pivot holes on the cowl are in reverse. I post pictures on Instagram under Infinite Custom Werks and will do so here as well.

Attachments

• IMG_0859 - Copy.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 390
  • IMG_0861 - Copy.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 392
  • IMG_0879 - Copy.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 374
  • FullSizeRender_2(7).jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 391
I have a unique project that I am working on. This right hand drive Barracuda has rust, missing parts and no drive train. I need a lower steering column bearing, accelerator assembly and the column shifter linkage. Australian Valiant parts will work. I need some help to source these parts. If you can help please let me know. Some of the differences are the instrument cluster, the shifter is on the left and the wiper pivot holes on the cowl are in reverse. I post pictures on Instagram under Infinite Custom Werks and will do so here as well.

coollllllllllllll:wack:

Hello we have something in common. I am restoring a 1968 RHD Convertible. I am looking for a left front fender, and some seats. I unfortunately do not have a steering column, I think its odd that yours is column shifted, mine is floor shifted. But that dash is spot on for both. Have you decoded the VIN yet? which engine, trans, rear, etc?

They gave ragtops to rural delivery drivers, LOL?

190e4gje3yd06jpg.jpg

66659a292e3e6902cde220730ecba605.jpg

Lol.....Mine was bought by the family originally for my mother, who ran a rural post route

LOL. Our mailman had no "official" vehicle, and in fact just drove a left hand drive from the pass seat, "reached over." That must have been a trick. Low speed country road. He used to have a sign in the back, "U.S male" LOL

It looks like they used a 67 Valiant cluster and dash trim. I am curious how they did all of the linkages to the trans. I assume it's all RH drive specific.

Attachments

• Picture 701.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 278
You get a much better view of the tree in the left lane with that!

Mine is floor shifted and all the same as a left hand, but the front end suspension is a little different, idler arm not the same, and my turn signal switch is on the right side of the column...lol

The vin code calls for a slant 6. Also the steering column is not the same as the left hand drive. I have a 67 fast back and a 68 convertible. I will get some more photos posted of the different parts. I want the right hand drive 68 convertible. lol

The vin code calls for a slant 6. Also the steering column is not the same as the left hand drive. I have a 67 fast back and a 68 convertible. I will get some more photos posted of the different parts. I want the right hand drive 68 convertible. lol

Back in 1982 I rebuilt my 318, while I had it out I wanted to put in another engine, I tried to put in a slant 6, but the distributor hit the steering gear box, so I tried an old block 318 (it was the old one with the scalloped valve covers) and the exhaust hit the gear box. I wonder what is different between your K frame and mine??

-
Back