-
Status
Not open for further replies.

strang3majik

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1967 Plymouth Valiant 2 door for sale. Clean Florida title in hand.

$500

I am located in Englewood, Florida 33981

Originally yellow with black interior. I do not know much about the history of this car apart from it was bought new only about 20 miles from here in Punta Gorda, FL.

Now, she needs lots of love. More than I can afford to give her. But it is a 2 door post car, so, I believe its worth fixing.

NEEDS:
Floors
Trunk Floor (extensions look solid)
Rear lower quarters
Filler panel (between back window and trunk)
Drip rail and part of the top of the quarter on the driver side
A pillar repair on both sides
Where the rocker and the part the door hinges attach to attach is rusted through.
Hood

Like I said, she needs some love. Was originally a slant 6 car, I believe thats what k-frame is still in it...I honestly do not know how to tell, so a pic is below.

Now...I pretty much bought the car as is. I'm in the process of putting good 69 fenders on it along with a sort of rusty 69 hood just so it looks sort of complete. The 69 fenders are solid, just need the marker light and emblem holes welded up.

All the green paint and sheet metal work was there when I bought the car. No idea what the PO was thinking. Poor car.

Anyhow...interior is stripped pretty much. Theres a back seat frame, column (with shifter), and a dash in the car. Not too much in there.

Comes with 4 sets of grilles. 2 1967 and 2 1968 grilles so you can use which you prefer. Has a front and rear bumper in good shape included.

As said, she's rough. But, I do not own a welder and getting all this fixed is beyond my budget. If someone has some spare time and are good with metal working, this would be a great little project for you. Could be a very cool little car.

Anyway...here's some pictures. As I said, I did NONE of the painting. All I've done is install the front end I picked up (still in the process).

I'll post more pictures of it once the front end is on.

Any interest PM me here. Any request of pictures I'll ad some. I'll add one of the driver side as well. I apparently forgot to take one.

$500

And if anyone is wondering...I'm planning on looking for a B-body. Going to save up for a nice body.

Being a college student and wanting an old Mopar isn't easy. :(

Deadgummit. This Dart is ALOT more solid than that. You will like it. My pics have totally failed but I will get them to you today. Murphy has whooped my *** lately. My apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back