1968 - 1970 exhaust manifold reproductions

-

Hartman-52

Hartman-52
Reaction score
In case you're looking for those impossible to find ealry 340 exhaust manifolds, these folks are taking orders for reproducing them. Used ones seem to be fetching over $400. bucks on eBay these days. They also have great deals on various sizes of chrome exhaust tips.

http://www.accurateltd.com/

$600 and they have no part numbers or heat risers... not good for a #'s show car and to me if your gonna spend that much for a non #'s show car then you may as well get a little more performance and buy a set of TTI headders...

Some 1970 and all 1971 (Driver's side) 340 manifolds DON'T have casting or part numbers.
They started doing this on, or about, January 15th of 1970, so far as I have been able to determine.

Mark.

Ya, I wonder if those dudes got the original molds from the OEM manufacturer or if they just made a new set of casting molds from a factory set. I imagine that there were many third party companies who made and still make contract parts for Chrysler and other car makers so perhaps the molds were still kicking around? :book:

Accurate LTD makes a repop resonator for '65-67 273 Commando equipped cars and they are just awful looking....not at all like the real deal.

And why is $600 such a great deal? I've seen real ones going cheaper on ebay.

I just happen to have one of those drivers side cast manifolds that doesn't have any casting or part #'s. Some of the 6 pack cuda's are like that also. Doesn't mean that it is wrong, just that it can be that way.

Hey guys,

I still have my original 69 340 exhaust manifolds of my 69 Dart and they have both build dates and casting numbers on them. I've bead blasted them and stainlees steel heat painted them. They are up for sale, so if your in the market don't let these go by. And they have a working heat riser too! The price is right! $275.00 plus shipping1

email me at [email protected]

A pair just went on e-bay for $535.00!!!! Gee, maybe I should sell mine.

-
Back