-
Status
Not open for further replies.

coro500net

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a good clean 6 or 8 cyl k member for my 69 Valiant big block project.
If you live near zip 01468 let me know if you have one.
Thanks!!

I have a body mopar performance big block k member $200 plus shipping from Canada
That’s what I have now!
The welds look like crap!!! Would rather have a factory 6 or 8 cyl frame and buy conversion mounts.
Thanks anyway!

Thanks for the info
I can go spool or biscuit mount, there both available hopefully
Just a heads up Schumacher is out of all conversion mounts and have been out for almost a year if you find a V8K frame I have a set Schumacher V8 Two big block conversion mounts I’m not gonna use if interested let me know thank you They are biscuit Mount

Just a heads up Schumacher is out of all conversion mounts and have been out for almost a year if you find a V8K frame I have a set Schumacher V8 Two big block conversion mounts I’m not gonna use if interested let me know thank you They are biscuit Mount

Something worth mentioning is that the 73’ up spool mount k member can be modified to accept a big block and will be in the factory location. No need for conversion mounts Jim Lusk has the instructions to do it check out BigBlockDart.com in the tech section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back