Not open for further replies.

69darthead

GTS Restorations
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
i just need the knob or switch toggle. broken switch is good as long as toggle is there. need as many as i can get for a project. hopefully someone has a lot of them. let me know

i am looking for not selling. broken is fine just need toggle

let me know, I am interested. i am modifying a modern convertible top switch into an original look alike for a 67-69 A body. i have already done my own and it worked awesome. i just need some toggle to use.

I used hazard switches for my fuel pump and launch mode rev limiter on my 69 Swinger . Looks factory ....

i am sorry i did not understand your question. i am looking for the emergency/hazard switch. it is located to the right of headlight switch on 67-69 darts and i believe Barracudas. i will put a picture up asap!!

Shoot me your address etc. If I find one I'll send it out. Just shoot a few bucks to cover postage.
Name and address removed by staff. Send that information through a Personal Message. i will gladly pay for shipping cost.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes the last picture is the hazard flasher switch. i would give you $15 shipped to 92083. all i need is the toggle. if you had more of those it would be a better deal for you with the shipping but you have just the one. i know it might not be worth it for you and thats ok.
I don't own those switches. I just saw the ad earlier and showed it to you. Contact the seller through a private message.

Last edited:
ok, i am sorry i was confused on who i was talking too. i do appreciate that you forwarded that too me!!! thanx

Can't believe there aren't any over there in the US.
If you are running out of options...
I have one from a 69 Dart over here from in Belgium, Europe, I can do $20 including unregistered shipping overseas, incl. registered shipping $25. It will take a few weeks before it arrives ofcourse....Sorry, I only have one. :(

PB176522.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back