Status
Not open for further replies.

KlobraCuda

Lieutenant Colonel, U.S. Army Reserve
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Complete set of drums for 1968 Barracuda. Will likely fit other applications as well.

5x4" bolt pattern.

$15 plus shipping if mailed outside the Atlanta area.

Free for local pick up if willing to meet at my home or office in Grayson/Loganville area.

image.jpg

image.jpg

ck on shipping to 28461 n.c. am intrerested and will take if shipping not to much

ck on shipping to 28461 n.c. am intrerested and will take if shipping not to much
My estimate on shipping using UPS online calculator is between $20 and $25. Let me know if that's too much. I can get exact shipping quote when I take it in and can send you total. If I can keep shipping below $30 (should be less), then you want me to ship and email you the total when I do so? If so, send me your name and mailing address by private message and I'll send out early this coming week.

ya whats your paypal im (((address removed by moderator))) Please send the seller a message for that information....let me know will get started

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll box and get shipping quote this week. Will send during week to get cheapest USPS or UPS shipping rate for you. Personal check is fine if that's all right with you. If I can get shipping for $20 or less, you want me to send them your way?

I'll box and get shipping quote this week. Will send during week to get cheapest USPS or UPS shipping rate for you. Personal check is fine if that's all right with you. If I can get shipping for $20 or less, you want me to send them your way?
Have also asked owner of car these came from about size for rear brake drums. Will advise if I can find out.

Better photos of rear drums with part numbers. Let me know if these rear drums are what you are looking for or if you just want the front drums.

0108171622.jpg

0108171622a.jpg

0108171623.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back