-
Status
Not open for further replies.

shhnappa

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi, I'm looking for a complete jack set up. I have nothing, no hold down, spring (don't even know if one is needed) etc... Please let me know if you have it all including tire iron. Condition not an issue, I can restore and would prefer that way anyway (it will keep the cost down), this is not for a show car, I just need a jack for my car, and wanted one that fits where it should. Please let me know what you have. Thx, Rob.

Hi, I'm looking for a complete jack set up. I have nothing, no hold down, spring (don't even know if one is needed) etc... Please let me know if you have it all including tire iron. Condition not an issue, I can restore and would prefer that way anyway (it will keep the cost down), this is not for a show car, I just need a jack for my car, and wanted one that fits where it should. Please let me know what you have. Thx, Rob.

My friend gave me a hide away scissor jack that works well with my car. I have a Ford space saver tire that came out of a Crown Vic I think it was from a junk yard. The tire looks new and fits in the rear of the fastback as well as the car perfectly. I purchased a lug wrench to go along with the package. I keep the jack closed up in a nice looking tote type bag along with a set of jumper cables. Just in case. LOL!

The original jack should only be needed for appearance sake. It's bumper hook isn't much of a hook at all. A scissor jack is a much safer choise.

You know, the more I think about it, the more I agree with both of you. As to the space saver spare, does anyone know what space saver would fit my sbp?

There are Mazda and Toyota spacesavers that fit the 5 on 4 pattern. They fit the center register of 7&1/4 rears too They need that hole filled out just a little the fit the front drum registers. I haven't tryed them on any other mopar sbp stuff. pic shows a mazda 626 wheel on my 68.

S6301622.jpg

There are Mazda and Toyota spacesavers that fit the 5 on 4 pattern. They fit the center register of 7&1/4 rears too They need that hole filled out just a little the fit the front drum registers. I haven't tryed them on any other mopar sbp stuff. pic shows a mazda 626 wheel on my 68.

thers one on the dallas craigeslist for $75

AWESOME!!!! I alway's knew a toyota camry 5 lug wheel would fit on my car. I just never tried it. Cool. And I have an awesome scissor jack in my garage that I'll be using for my car as well.

Does anyone have a pic of a Barracuda jack?

If it looks like what I think, I tried one at a swap meet and it fit the bumper, but it didn't seem like it would actually stay on and lift the car.

Does anyone have a pic of a Barracuda jack?

If it looks like what I think, I tried one at a swap meet and it fit the bumper, but it didn't seem like it would actually stay on and lift the car.

You are exactly right about the 67 jack. Its' hook equals a hand without fingers. It palms the bumper. LOL
I have 1 in each car but I would never jack the car up with one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back