1968 Barracuda coupe

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm lowering the price of my car. I'm asking $6500 obo. Come on gang, throw me a bone. :)

if i sell my malibu and get my $ from uncle sam, and you still have it, i will buy your car. Dont think you will have it in a month from now at that price

He's offering $5-k for the car.

I know...

The tire kicker again!

You know... if I was really interested in buying the car I sure wouldn't blare it out "I'll give you $5k for it..duh huh!" I would Private Message the guy and get his phone number and do some serious business.

Uhhg ! gonna be sick ! that is a steal for that car !

who ever gets it will be getting very good deal.

If it is still around when I get the tax check you will be getting PM from me !

(eyeballin ugly yellow Nova stinkin up my garage next to my pretty lil white Barracuda. think how cool it would be to have two of them side by side. Wonder if they would mate and make a bunch of lil cuda's ? Nahhh but would be cool!)

Best of Luck (have a free Bump on me :)

Pete

Uhhg ! gonna be sick ! that is a steal for that car !

who ever gets it will be getting very good deal.

If it is still around when I get the tax check you will be getting PM from me !

(eyeballin ugly yellow Nova stinkin up my garage next to my pretty lil white Barracuda. think how cool it would be to have two of them side by side. Wonder if they would mate and make a bunch of lil cuda's ? Nahhh but would be cool!)

Best of Luck (have a free Bump on me :)

Pete

I know, I wish cars could breed/crossbreed.

I'd have a bunch of redheaded step 'cudallengers and roadrunnopolara's, belvediplomats, and superbearracuda's running the streets.

I know, I wish cars could breed/crossbreed.

I'd have a bunch of redheaded step 'cudallengers and roadrunnopolara's, belvediplomats, and superbearracuda's running the streets.

That's funny!

I still haven't figured out how to say some of those yet. That's pretty good.

I know...

The tire kicker again!

You know... if I was really interested in buying the car I sure wouldn't blare it out "I'll give you $5k for it..duh huh!" I would Private Message the guy and get his phone number and do some serious business.
i did but he didn't answer so i figued if i posted it here he would get serious
duh huh!! LOL

Well, it looks like johnnycuda has offered me 5K. Do I have a better offer?? If not, I'm going to have to take it. BTW, when will uncle sam be getting you more money?

i file at the end of feb and the money comes 2-3 weeks after that, ill keep my eye open, if it dont work out and you still have it, i will def make you a deal

still for sale. I haven't even had anyone come to look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back