-
Status
Not open for further replies.

sammie

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Contact seller
I'm almost positive this came out if a 68 barracuda I parted out years ago. That a good look and correct me if I'm wrong.. anyway it's in great shape. Just 2 wires were altered. Both look like excesseries orange and yellow.. easy fix..ny11727 I'll do $130 shipped to US comes with switches and brackets ,relays,stop light switch,and everything you see in the picture.

20230430_095942.jpg

20230430_095948.jpg

20230430_095951.jpg

Very interested. Are any of the wires cut or melted any of the plugs damaged? Thank you.

Yes . If you look at picture 2 and 3 . There are two wires . Orange in the 3rd pic and 2nd shows a blue button connector

Yeah, I read a little better, and saw how you mentioned that. I am really looking for the maplight/courtesy light harness. I think I missed that one. If you do have another, I would be very interested. It’s really holding me up on buttoning up my dash. I’m reaching out to everybody lol. Surprised it’s been so difficult to find.

For the record, orange wires are illumination, i.e. inst' panel lights, radio light, shift indicator light, and even a ash tray light found in the 68 model. Yellow wires are door switches to interior lights located in 3 different places in 3 different B'cuda bodies. This looks to be a 68-harness due to the delay timer on interior light circuit. With some work, this harness would go into a 67 model but it's definitely not plug and play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back