1968 Barracuda deck lid trim

-
His screen name should be "i have that pm me" since he must keep it in copy and paste mode.

Lol. I've got no real problems with him as he's helped me on a few occasions (as others have too) ...but I had to laugh at this post because it is absolutely true....lol

Ok so you have a problem with me making sure and double checking fitment of part so I do not misrepresent what the part is, and this makes me Dick? Really didn't know that I was not allowed to list MY PARTS on a PUBLIC AUCTION SITE. Ok so again why did you bring up this barracudakid in the post I started. Are you trying to accuse me of draping people on parts

I do not have a problem with you knk-mopar-parts. Never said I did. Never called you a Dick.

You said you were going to post pictures of you part. You didn’t have time, but you said you posted pictures in an ebay ad.

So, to find your ebay ad I searched 68 Barracuda parts. No big deal. After I saw the ad, I figured something got messed up in placing the ad, or you didn’t realize you could make the bigger, or whatever.

So in case you didn’t notice that, I posted to alert you. And I referenced another ebay ad that that had the “Zoom in” feature that was next to your when I searched. And yes, I voiced my opinion on the price being asked in that other ebay ad.

Barracudakid1952, emailed me about my public comment in this thread. And I publicly responded in same thread. Sorry, knk-mopar-parts if you felt the comments took away from finding out if you had upper or lower trunk trim. I thought you already identified them. But sorry if it confused your I.D.

Ok whoever was the wise Ase that posted my name and number on the Sacremento california craigslist for free oak firewood. That's funny. Anybody want to own up to it? Or just be a puss about it,neanderthal hide on computer? Ya that's what I thought.

No i told autoxcuda I was done typing back and forth, and he really wanted to continue discussion to call me. And I posted my number. What a bunch of childish bullshit on here

No i told autoxcuda I was done typing back and forth, and he really wanted to continue discussion to call me. And I posted my number. What a bunch of childish bullshit on here
You will always get the"too much for parts on here" if you havnt noticed. There is to be no comments but as you can see it has no effect.

-
Back