Not open for further replies.

gdrill

I AM
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a rust free full fastback Barracuda passenger side quarter panel (up to the rear window OE style) in Canada if possible. I know this is an unlikely request and I'll probably end up getting one from AMD. I do have a pick up spot in Montana, but prefer to avoid high shipping and cross border charges if possible. 1967/8/9 will do as it can be modified. NOS, AMD or removed from car, doesn't matter. Must be nice, I don't want to do a bunch of bodywork to a fresh quarter.
PM with info.
Thanx

I have an original 67 quarter panel already removed, but I will need to check condition of lower section for rust status. Both sides were removed up to the rear glass area, properly removed from outer fender well and all the way back to the tail light mounting lip.

Not in Canada, in southeast South Dakota.

Thanx guys. I just received the drivers side. I believe it might even be NOS. Pretty happy about that! Here's how it was packed along with all the other stuff. Shipping was only $58 to my door. And the proud new Barracuda owner admiring all his new parts (and all the work ahead!!)

Attachments

• IMG_1228.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_1234.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 126
That's funny. Actually AJ this was the other side! I already had that going on, but since have decided the passenger side needed just as much work. So now the search for it too! Really though, if you're looking for specific stuff, send me a PM. I have a buddy with lots of parts cars.

I'm located in Tennessee. Just letting you know I have a 69 notchback with nice rear quarters. PM me if you are still needing one.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back