1968 Barracuda (notchback) 318/727

-

70SwingerGT

Reaction score
I am on the fence about this car. It has no motor or trans, bnut otherwise ALL complete. I found it in a garage where it has sat since 1985...that's 22 years.

The P/S lower quarter panel would need replaced and there is some cracks in the D/S quarter so I'm guessing it needs fixed, as well.

The dash is perfect, the seats are nice...all teh glass is good and chrome trim is overall prety good.

Actually, I think the car was slid sideways on the P/S and that must be how that quarter panel got bent in the way it is.

I got a bill of sale from teh guy, but wonder if I should spend the $180 to go to www.BroadwayTitles.com and get a replacement title or just part the car out.

Honestly, I just need the space back in the driveway. I'm not even sure what is a fair price to ask for it, but I was offered $1500 and told the guy I was going to hold on to it a little longer.

Jim Email: DartGt1970@Yahoo.com

2721381850012718772.jpg

2721381850012718772.jpg

2721381850012718772.jpg

$1500 seems pretty fair to me......
Too bad somebody screwed the grills up by mounting those fog lights in them though.....

Personally I wouldn't buy a car from anyone if it didn't have title especially if I was going to put it on the road. But there is plenty people who do and then get a title later. You should be able to sell the car pretty easy for $1500. It would be a shame to part it out because it still has everything to make it road worthy besides the motor.

Sheeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzz, I'd take it, room in the driveway be damned!!!!!
I'll off the wifes Ford for room!!!!!!!

Yep !! That fish could be a great A builder.
Try to find another in that complete shape.
Hope all go's well, I think 1500 is a good price as is.
The tittle thing can turn around and bite you.
Or may be knot.
It sure would be hard for me to sell a v8 car like that one.

Anything older than an '86 model doesn't require a title where I live. (GA.) Just a tag receipt and a bill of sale. And once you tag it without titleing it, the title isn't any good anyway. I don't have a title to my '67 notch.....
I wish you were closer, I have plenty of room in my driveway.

Damn. Why don't you drag your butt for 2 or 3 months before deciding to let it go because by November I will have an extra $1500 (or more if necessary) to part with. I have been looking around for a small block Barracuda to drop an engine in and use as my daily driver (I work out of my house and don't do a ton of daily driving). I am in Baltimore too. Well within driving distance. I'll let you know as soon as I can do it.

Is the '69 Road Runner for sale too? What's it got... 383 4speed?

-
Back