Status
Not open for further replies.

moopa

Mopars Forever
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Mostly original paint. Very little rust,mostly in trunk. New headliner and carpet, not installed. New seat skins. 318, auto. runs, drives, but hasn't been on the road for years.Super solid project needing a paint job. $6868.00 OBO. Mark

IMG_0590.jpg

IMG_0592.jpg

IMG_0594.jpg

IMG_0595.jpg

IMG_0598.jpg

IMG_0604.jpg

IMG_0605.jpg

IMG_0607.jpg

IMG_0603.jpg

IMG_0611.jpg

Hi; Where is car located? Will it start and move? Thanks. Greg

"Hi; Where is car located? Will it start and move? Thanks. Greg"
As the ad states car runs and drives,located on Vancouver Island, BC Canada,about 3 hrs North of Seattle WA

Interest sure faded fast....must be too expensive...just trying to get near my investment back....don't see many of these available up here in Canada.
Mark

It looks like a nice car at a decent price, but I am on a $4000 budget. Good luck with the sale. Chris

It sure looks like a great buy but with the economy the way it is money is tight here on the Island , If I was sure I was going to have a job all year I would never have told 70DartMike about till after I bought it but I could be laid off any day now and can't take on a new project , If things come around you can bet I'll be knocking at your door cash in hand to deal

It sure looks like a great buy but with the economy the way it is money is tight here on the Island , If I was sure I was going to have a job all year I would never have told 70DartMike about till after I bought it but I could be laid off any day now and can't take on a new project , If things come around you can bet I'll be knocking at your door cash in hand to deal

Thanks, not in a real big panic for a sale, but having too many projects makes me lose focus on the one I'm currently working on( Satellite), also if I could get down to one or two cars, I could get a boat!
I'm thinking I could primer the green door and hood,and throw a plate on it and drive it around this spring/summer with a "For Sale" sign in the window might help get some action.
P.S. I'm open to close, reasonable offers. I'm absolutely not desparate to lose a pile of money on this and can keep it for years if I have to.:munky2:

Mark

Love the car-I'm planning to try and sell my Charger this year and pic up a notch back (hopefully).

I will consider trading for a 19-26 sunbridge type boat worth up to 15,000.
Any takers?:clock:

UMM???? Your asking UNDER $7,000 and want someone to trade you a boat worth DOUBLE of what your asking for your car?? Does that make any sence?? LOL!!!

UMM???? Your asking UNDER $7,000 and want someone to trade you a boat worth DOUBLE of what your asking for your car?? Does that make any sence?? LOL!!!

It actually makes perfect sense lately as boats here on the island have been going for a song lately { they seem to be lower down the must keep list than muscle cars } a buddy of mine just bought a 36 ft trawler with dual 318s for 12k should be a 75k boat but alot of people need cash now fortunately for him he was able to find an american to buy his 24footer for 30k so he can refit the trawler as a house boat { he's been living at the marina for 3 years now lol } and still come out ahead , my point being theres alot of guy's who would love to get 50 cents on the dollar because they are looking at getting 10-20 cents if they can sell at all :-D

Ha,Ha, i guess what I'm trying to say is, I will look at a boat worth up to 15 grand, and pay a difference, if required!...But Cannucky has a point, a 15k boat can be bought for a song, here on the island, so I wouldn't plan on paying alot on the difference!
Mark

:snakeman:

Darn, looks like I might have to register it and drive it around this summer with a "For Sale" sign in the window.....whatever it takes I guess.
Mark:munky2:

I like the blue on blue colors.

Good luck on the sale, too bad the market sucks right now for sellers.

I am trying to sell my dart, no luck but lotsa pic sniffers LOL.

I'm interested, with a bit of a stumbling block. i just sold my 1958 Plymouth to a fella in Georgia. We are currently in the process of figuring out how to get the car to him, transfer money etc., so I'm kind of jumping the gun a bit. If this car is still available when i get these loose ends tied up, I'll give you a call and we'll see what we can work out. Plus, there is the questions I'm going to need answered about transferring Canadian titles to the US, particularly in Colorado, and shipping the car here. I'll take care of those myself. In the meantime, good luck with the sale and don't wait for me; don't know how long this thing is going to take to close.
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back