-
Status
Not open for further replies.

sonoramic

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Parting a '68 Barracuda Coupe. Selling the front Bucket, and Rear Seats. They will need to be recovered. All hardware and seat tracks included. I still have them in the car. I would like to meet up at the upcoming Chryslers at Carlisle show instead of shipping, but will consider shipping as well...... I just don't think it will be cheap to ship 'em!

I want to sell everything together, I do not want to sell just the tracks or any other parts separately at this time. (I will separate the buckets from the rears however).

I would like $425 for the front and rear seats.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

PayPal only (of course, unless we meet up at Carlisle or do a local sale)

I'm located in Millersville MD. zip 21108

Thanks for lookin'!

005884330532_3474SEFHeQA__SEFT-vi.jpg

005884330532_3476SEFHeQA__SEFT-vi.jpg

005884330532_3473SEFHeQA__SEFT-vi.jpg

tried to pm you but your inbox is full. do you still have the front buckets with tracks?

Hi sonoramic,
Just an FYI, the rear seat fits barracuda notchback only. I went through the problem of finding a rear seat for my 67. Even a valiant with 108" wheelbase rear seat is different.

Hi sonoramic,
Just an FYI, the rear seat fits barracuda notchback only. I went through the problem of finding a rear seat for my 67. Even a valiant with 108" wheelbase rear seat is different.

Good to know! Thanks for the info!

Hi interested in the rear seat belts if you have them. thanks John

John,

Man, Im sorry.... i have no idea how I missed you post. Sorry for taking so long to respond. There are a few folks ahead of you on the belts. If something falls through, Ill let you know.

Rob

Thanks. Forgot I asked before, I try not to miss any prospect that may have these.
I know they are re-popped, but nothing remotely close to the original style and material that I have found.
Numbers matching 68 Formula S 383 4 speed car, so trying to find OEM hoses.
I found one, I will find the other one eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back