1968 Barracuda Rear License Plate Bracket

-

Peedeeguard

Reaction score
I have finally gotten my 68 Barracuda restored and ready to put it on the road. But, I cannot find a rear license plate bracket for it. As a matter of fact I cannot find a picture of what one looks like. Most of the pictures I have seen are of the front bracket. Is the rear bracket the same as the front or is it an L shaped bracket? Does anyone have a picture or an idea where I can get one?
I appreciate your help. I also want to say that if it wasn't for this forum, restoring my 68 would have been a lot harder and a whole lot slower.

The rear plate mounts directly to the rear valance panel, no bracket. Two nylon nutserts at lower plate holes and one rubber bumper for top center.

15736501022473730459742667117406.jpg

Really? I never thought I would see a day when a part for my Barracuda would cost just $1.66.
Thank y'all for your help. I searched all over the internet for a rear license plate bracket. Boy do I feel like an idiot. LOL

CameraZOOM-20191113185733316.jpg

Or paint from being scratched.
True. I was thinking there isn't much movement back there but probably more than I know. Just about any old bumper should work that will fit in the hole or double sticky taped square of rubber.

-
Back