1968 Barracuda wiper motor color

-

CudaLou

67 Barracuda
Reaction score
Im restoring a 1968 Barracuda Formula S 340 car. Im not sure of the exact original color the wiper motor is. Does anyone know? And have a pic of an original piece. Thanks for any help.
Lou

2 speed motor is all semi gloss black.

IMG_0936.JPG

I believe mine is a 2 speed. Is your car and 2 speed motor an unrestored example? Thanks for the help.

Thanks Steve.
Yes 2 speed.
Yes guaranteed this is unrestored original condition.
Notice also you can faintly see red lettering on top of motor.

Thanks, 68original. That's a big help. Nice to know that there are good guys out there willing
To help.
Lou

i literally have thousands of pictures of 67-69 Barracudas. when i run across an "unrestored original" i always create a file and save all the pictures of the car. here is one of "original" cars i have saved. it is a 68 340 formula S. you may notice the wiper motor is different from the 2 speed motor that "68original" posted above. i believe the wiper motor pictured below was the "standard" one speed motor that came in 68 Barracudas.

27489190-770-0@2X.jpg

i literally have thousands of pictures of 67-69 Barracudas. when i run across an "unrestored original" i always create a file and save all the pictures of the car. here is one of "original" cars i have saved. it is a 68 340 formula S. you may notice the wiper motor is different from the 2 speed motor that "68original" posted above. i believe the wiper motor pictured below was the "standard" one speed motor that came in 68 Barracudas.

View attachment 1715086103

No.

That is the optional 3 speed wiper.

The 2 speed is standard.

No.

That is the optional 3 speed wiper.

The 2 speed is standard.

thank you for that clarification. it would make sense that the wiper motor in the picture i posted was the optional 3 speed motor as that car is equipped with AC, power steering and power brakes. my 68 has the motor i've pictured. i will have to get in it tomorrow and check the wipers for three speeds.

-
Back