-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ESP47

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
I've got a 68 Cuda Notchback with a slant 6 1bbl and a 3 on the tree. Found a different project that I'd rather do so I'm looking to get rid of this one here to fund the other. Havent put a dime into it since I got it other than registering it non op.

It runs and drives. Idles fine although it has a crack in the exhaust manifold and needs a new water pump. Tires are pretty new and the window moldings are in good shape. Glass is pretty decent as well. There is some rust and bondo on the rear quarters as well as a little under the door. Theres also a couple inches on the backside of the frame on the drivers side thats rusted out. Floor pan and trunk are in good shape. Paint is very cheap and peeling. Car looks better in the pics than it does in real life to be honest. Dash is pretty decent and uncut. Needs new upholstery and there are a couple tears in the head liner above the visors. Carpet is relatively new and the door panels are in pretty good shape. I have more pics and could email if interested. $3000 obo. Car is located in Sacramento, CA.

Cuda.jpg

Cuda2.jpg

Cuda3.jpg

Cuda4.jpg

I looked at this car - it's total junk. There is no frame left cause it's all rusted out. There is not one good panel on this car! It's a back east rust bucket and not worth anybody's time to restore.

I looked at this car - it's total junk. There is no frame left cause it's all rusted out. There is not one good panel on this car! It's a back east rust bucket and not worth anybody's time to restore.

Really? Even if that is true it would make one hell of a parts car. Straight bumpers, window trim, grills, and so on……….

Could be worth close to the asking price in parts alone.

Well from his description of the car he seems honest enough about it's condition and yea would make killer parts car, I know just the guy that needs it. An old guy near me took his 67 to a paint shop and had all of his parts turn up missing so now he has a painted shell that's missing quite a few parts.maybe he can afford it to save his cuda....all I can do is show him the ad.

Oh man, what I could do to that car if I could afford another project.

It looks almost identical to mine when I got it.

I'm Interested. I have a 69 that needs the parts. Lets talk. I may buy. email me Ross.

Jim is partially correct. Yes I did notice the frame rust when he came and looked at it (which was after I put this ad up). But he is incorrect in saying there is no frame left. Theres about 6 inches rusted out on the very back of the frame on the drivers side. Pretty easy fix for anyone that is handy with a welder. The rest of the frame looks fine to me. I'm still taking offers. Haven't put it up for sale since this last summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back