Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Call for more info
209-613-1199
[email protected]

Jamestown CA. 95327 (USA)
Can deliver most anywhere

Will post more pictures when the fires are out.

Attachments

• IMG_5589.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 3,037
  • IMG_5590.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 2,985
  • IMG_5591.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 2,953
  • IMG_5600.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 2,971
  • IMG_5597.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 2,971
The factory original color matched wheels are really a rare option on this car. I never saw them before.
I have been informed that the wheels are not correct. Wheels didn't come out until 69? I picked this car up for my friend from the original owner back in 95, he said the car was all original except for the paint. He had painted the car blue because the Ca. sun beat the red paint to death. What info do you have about the wheels of this nature? And the source that this info comes from.

Can you post about 100 more pics? If you want to sell at that price Lets see the rest of the car.

country traveler...

i spend a lot of time watching mecum, Barrett-Jackson and a few other auto auctions. most mopars are bringing less money than GM and Ford muscle cars. i have no problem with you asking any price you want for your car, however, $125k is about $75k above the current market for a car like yours. can you list any special features of this car or other reasons why you believe an asking price of $125k is realistic particularly because your car is not "a survivor" or even 100% correct?

thanks.

125K ??? really. So I guess that makes my 71 Swinger worth at least 50K? , come on this is more Barrett Jackson price brain washing. If the car is what is stated and represented it could bring 40-50K on a good day. Sorry but this kind of thing bothers me..........ruins the hobby.

If your that interested to see if its a real 383, fly out and check for your self.
If its anything other than a 383, I'll pay for your flight.
Good luck
Dave

I'm guessing this car is not for sale with this statement. Anyone selling a classic mopar has no problem showing the first 5 digets of the vin .

I emailed the info to the persons asking. I'll post the VIN# when I get back in town. Also been verified by Galen. The ad also has (OBO) in case some one didn't see that. This truck pictured sold for for 92.000. Well, there goes the hobby. A 1955 plain jane Dodge truck with wire wheels. Just 1 example. This car is ultra rare. If you are in the search for a Cuda that is optioned out as this one is, it don't exist. If it does, show me. Yes, one on ebay, yellow, fast back auto for 60.000? nicer resto than this one. Look, if you dont like the ad,move on. It is what it is.
Thanks
Dave

Attachments

• 154449_Side_Profile_Web.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 534
country traveler...

i spend a lot of time watching mecum, Barrett-Jackson and a few other auto auctions. most mopars are bringing less money than GM and Ford muscle cars. i have no problem with you asking any price you want for your car, however, $125k is about $75k above the current market for a car like yours. can you list any special features of this car or other reasons why you believe an asking price of $125k is realistic particularly because your car is not "a survivor" or even 100% correct?

thanks.[/QUOTE

I use to haul cars for these auctions. did it for 20 years. Reliable transport was almost my neighbor in Canton MI. I do go to these auctions as a spectator to keep in the loop. So ,I'm very aware what cars are selling for. Its all over the board. AND Yes, Mopars do bring less but there are exceptions. One is the 55 Dodge truck that sold for 92.000 with 4 people biding on it. The next car was a Yenko Nova that went for 19.000. Go figure. Who ever buys this car is going to be a keeper, like the 55 Dodge truck. To much money into the car to flip. For the most part it is a survivor. I'm not an expert in the Mopar field. I come from a GM background mostly restoring 409 cars and 62 to 67 Vetts, 70-72 Montys.
Thanks
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back